Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you wake up in the morning?

Lanza

That answer is just vague enough to easily attribute to the theory of evolution.

But now that you mention it, I only think about wanting to wake up during a nightmare.

Omni

<b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide
I wake up because I have things to do.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Hm, I wake up since it seems like the proper thing to do in the mornings. Otherwise, I can't get stuff done. Honestly, there isn't much of a reason for me to NOT get out of bed and do something unless I'm sick...or something.

Sorry I can't give a meaningful answer >_>;.

Overdrive

I wake up because I either have to go to the bathroom, the phone rings, I have things to do, I'm hungry / thirsty, I want to play a game, or want to go online.

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I usually get up [not necessarily in the morning] because I have to pee. Anything else is a bonus.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Why is it in train of thought?

I get up because that's what happens when you sleep. You fucking wake up.

What gives you the courage to actually get out of bed?

Most sit in their beds and cry till they fall back asleep, but not us, we fucking get up, Yeah, we rock because we get out of bed.

Purple Stripes

I wake up to hang out with people and go to school. so i guess my school and friends and family propel me.

Lanza

So, basically what you're saying is that you get up ... because you have stuff to do?