Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

User Interface Alterations

Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker

<font color=blue>Fuck.
PEDOPHILE WITH A VAN ------> Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker

EDIT: (wait wait i dunno if i really want this permanently. :KLSJFLSKJ:KLSGJ:KLDSJG:LASJL) Still it's better than this name while I think of something better

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
PEDOPHILE WITH A VAN ------> Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker

EDIT: (wait wait i dunno if i really want this permanently. :KLSJFLSKJ:KLSGJ:KLDSJG:LASJL) Still it's better than this name while I think of something better

S.S.S.!

Omni

<b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide
Actually not a name change, but only an admin can help me. If someone could make my user title say "Malign Paradigm" but still bold and black, that'd be amazing.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
We can get our usertitles colored? >.> Can someone make mine my traditional hotpink?

Lanza

XIII ---> Dreizehn

(It's 'thirteen' in German. Still doesn't count as a change!)

Diabolikal Rapture

MPAA's Nightmare
Yes it does. Sorry to tell you it counts because the entire userbase isn't versed in german, and not to mention it's still changing characters in your username. Something like "Diabolikal Rapture" going to "†Diabolikal Rapture†" isn't considered a change because it's mostly leaving the username completely intact, you are changing the entirety of your username to something different. Thats like saying your changing your name from "Sword" to "Wakizashi" and it doesn't count. I'll still change it though. I do believe you have one more name change after this.

Lanza

User title change: Votre malchanceux numéro.
Still centered, still arial, still red, etc. And if I don't like it, I reserve the right to change it back to "Your unlucky number."

Danny

The not so new guy..but not exactly part of the in
Captain Morgan -------> Poot

The Mobfather --------> Cletus

cletus.jpg

poot.jpg

Cockmonger

Drowning
Quick question. Is it possible for this account to be deleted and my new account, Retropusso, to be changed to Panic?

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
No, they would just ban one of the accounts instead. deleting acounts rids us of archivial Awesomnes. Im still mad about Cyborg of Death being deleted :(