Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To Dylan

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Meh, I need someone to fight, so let's go. Maybe we can actually get this one done. Remember, my character is only human, and doesn't have too many powers, but he's no pushover. Anyhow, let's get a fight underway, you can decide who gets first attack, arena, etc.

Phoenix

The Renegade Artist
OoC: Haha, "no pushover" none of your characters ever are. lol. Like we decided on AIM, you will fight with your old Sayian form, and I will fight with my normal characters, We will fight in New York City and use the same rules as always. Lets go...and yeah...we need to finish this one. lol

IC: As the earth started to shake and rumble, Jack, a bike messenger at Urban Express skidded to a stop. "What the hell is going on?" As he looked around, the darkened with black clouds. Suddenly, four bolts of lightning crashed down infront of him. With each one just secons apart, a large crowd had started to run the opposite way, while Jack just stood there stunned by what he saw. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! IT'S WAR OF THE WORLDS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!" he screamed.

"No," said a calm vioce behind him. "As Jack spun around he saw a young man, just standing there. "See, I just needed to startle the people way from here. My friend and I have a fight here in about...Oh five minutes or less"

Jack just looked at the man with his jaw dropped. The man had on baggy blue jeans with large side pockets,a tight black T-shirt, long, over grown hiar flowing in the breeze, blue eyes taht seemed to blaze like the lightning that had fallen just seconds ago, and his whole body cracking slightly from electricity that to Jack, seemed to be coming out of the fighter AND going back into his body. This young man just calmly took a sip of his coffee and said, "You know, you may wanna get outta here too dude." With that he hurled the empty coffee cup into the air, snapped his fingers, and another lightning bolt fell from the sky, obliterating the cup. "I never had been one for littering, you know", he said to now scared Jack with wet pants.

"DEMON! GET A WAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!" Jack seemed to have found his voice. he grabbed his bike and peddled as fast a s possible down the street.

"Should I?," Lightning laughed. "Why not?" As the paniced Jack crashed into a street sign, spectators, had there have been any, would have said that Lightning had twiched.

Lightning just laughed as he looked Jack, now a pile on his face, mixed with his bike, bearing a large RA painted on his back, to mach the one on the sing that had read "5th Avenue" and "W 8th Street."

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
The sky ceased its assault of lightning bolts, and when the people of New York began to think the terror was over, the clouds would part, and God would cast his grace upon them...they were wrong. The clouds darkened omniously, with a glowering anger as they laid stillbirthed upon the city, as if New York was the only place to receive the divine judgement; which was what some would call this. However, this was no diving judgement, there was no God acting part here, just two bored teenagers. Who just happened to possess some of the most amazing powers in the universe, on the grounds of what some would call Godly-strength. The clouds began to vortex, spinning around in one spot for a moment, this spot located above Lightning's head, and without a warning, a thick blast shot down from the Heaven's, nearly decapatating the teen in the street.

"You know better than to play in the street."

A familar voice sounded behind Lightning, as he emerged unscaythed from the thunderous bolt. He turned with a sly grin to see the face of his ever-long rival, Sean Fury, glowing with that effervescent lime-green hue that dawdled like flames on logs under a chimney. Sean was draped in his regular cargo pants, green/silver shirt, and his one hand held his glasses twirling them about as he often stopped to chew on the ends.

"Whenever you're ready."

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing."

Sean stomped his right foot and hollered in a foreign language, one unfamilar to Lightning, but familar enough for him to recognize its Asian roots as Japanese. The spot beneath Sean's right foot cracked as he stomped and a rippling sensation began, shooting out in wide circles until it encompasses a good twenty yards by twenty yards. Lightning, slightly surprised by the rippling, stumbled backwards and nearly fell over if it wasn't for his cunning reflexes. A nearby fire hydrant suddenly sprang to life, sending a massive nut flying across Lightning's original standing point and into a window, which then broke, continued into a bookcase, which then fell over, and lastly landed in a TV which happened to be in the middle of a motorcycle repair show. Lightning glanced up at Sean, only to realize he was now glowing vibrantly with that neon green color flame. But it was no ordinary flame, it was actually Sean's inner energy, it merely appeared as flames because of his innate element, the one he was connected most closely to: fire.

"It's been awhile since our last fight, I brought some new techniques with me. Enjoy this."

The twenty yard by twenty circle suddenly began to vibrate again, and within seconds, a lucid half-circle formed over Sean and Lightning's heads. Lightning appeared to be confused, but played it off as approval of the new technique, but still stood at the ready to defend against any and all attacks Sean would launch. Suddenly, Sean stomped his left foot forward adjacent to his right, and immediatly was into a sprint before Lightning realized what was going on, Sean was within feet of him. He prepared to attack, but Sean leapt forward into a handstand and did a multi-spin-flip over his head and out of the aura. Lightning immediatly turned to go after him, but slammed into the barrier instead. Sean made out the three words Lightning immediatly said and chuckled in a mysterious way, then pointed behind him so that he turned and saw that in the center of the half-circle a single point was begining to extend, glowing brighter than the entire circle. The clouds, though they seemed bent on staying, slowly drifted away as if a powerful wind was blowing them away, and as they dissappeared, the light from the sky seemed to as well. Sean looked to his right wrist, to his watch which was blinking:

"If only you knew, what was in store for you."

Suddenly, the point erupted down into the ground and a shockwave ensued with the power of a twenty on the richter scale for an earthquake. Lightning was tossed about the ground violently, like a ragdoll amongst noon traffic in this very street, and though the earthquake was a terror, it seemed to only occur within the confines of this aura dome. Without warning, the ground erupted into Lightning, chunks of earth and multiple levels of energy blowing him back and forth like 3-D ping-pong as he richocheted off the dome's sides and back into the mayhem. Sean glanced around quickly, then at his watch again, which was blinking 6:47 PM now. Then, looking up into his dome, which was slowly letting itself down, he stepped back to avoid a falling rock and the oncoming dust which quickly settled. Lightning then appeared, lying in the middle of the circle, bruised and battered, bloody and broken, yet he still managed to rise up to a knee and stare mindlessly in Sean's general direction.

"Damn, you should still be down for another forty-five seconds, I don't want to drag this out into my new move, but oh well."

Sean suddenly leapt forward, slamming a knee into Lightning's chin, sending him barreling down the road and into a light pole. Lightning moaned as he felt the ruptured pain in his jaw, which he had the strangest feeling was dislocated and grrim-stricken with a pain he'd never felt before: surprise. He'd never expected that last strike, especially from Sean, who would normally use some other form of attack, but it didn't matter anymore. Sean cracked his neck slowly, making a loud, but feel-good, popping sound and stepped forward towards Lightning.

"By the power of the moon, I will destroy you."

Phoenix

The Renegade Artist
OoC: Sorry about the wait, as always, I've been busy.

IC: Lightning stayed down on the ground for a second and thought hard about what his oppenent could be doing. He knew that, normally, Sean wouldn't have done that last blow, and instead would have toyed with him, unless he was just trying to waste some...time... It suddenly clickled in his head as to what he could be doing.

Lightning swung his left foot around, towards his oppenent's ankle. Sean just nimbly lept back about six feet and laughed. This gave Lightning just enough time to kick himself backwards, sliding along the ground a few feet, amd pull a card out of the pouch hanging of his belt. He glanced down at the card, which displayed a current and ever updating calender and clock. Sitting up now, he put the card back into his pouch, chuckling. He had seen what his oppenent was doing and what he had forgot.

Lightning quickly stood up and, with his right hand, snapped his dislocated jaw back into place with a sickening crack. Looking over his shoulder, he took a step back into the water that was now gently spurting into the air and landing. Standing in the path of the water's landing, with it washing out some of the dirt and dried blood from the wounds that had already started to clot and scab over, he laughed and said, "How about a blast from the past, Fury?!?"

He suddenly disappered and from the top of a building a few down, Sean could hear him roaring, "Ka...ME...HA...ME..." As Sean looked back to the fighter he dissapeared again, just to reappear where he was origanlly standing, on the ground. The now entirely dry Lightning roared, "LIGHTNING BLAST!!!" Sean spun around, almost fast enough to give him whiplash and was hit by a wall of energy.

The quick moveing attack drove him back into a wall and ate away at him. While running mass amounts of electricity through him, the attack felt like acid on his skin and tore apart bits of his clothing. Just barely through the pure wall of energy, pushing through him, that seemed to be never ending, Sean could just make out the form of Lightning high in the air, his arm slung out in front of him. With that, a highly decorated dagger, with the hilt of a dragon, pierced through his shoulder, tearing and seperating a few tendants and musceles. Lightning energy suddenly poured into the open wound, feeling to Sean like acid that was begining to run throughout his viens. Being that it was not his energy and it was entirely forieng to him, unlike human or demon kind, Sean could not absorb it into his own, and it began to accoumulate in him.

He began to swell up like the Michline man and as he began to rise up off the ground, the energy exploded out of every hole on Sean. Lightning could see it erupting out of Sean's eyes, nose, ears, mouth and from his shoulder, sending the dagger flying back at Lightning, who simply held a card up, into which it collided and dissappeared, and then placed the card back into his pouch. Sean fell to the ground and Lightning could tell that, on his hands and knees, Sean was bleeding, both from a few minor cuts and the wound in his shoulder, and perhaps internally too, as well as out of breath, from the sudden swelling and deflation due to the foriegn energy.

OoC: Just for the record, the slight modding taht I did was only to add a bit of flavor and if you notice.think about it, it doesn't effect what happens to you in anyway.