Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Twillight Princess

Tatsu

Dragoniac
I've stumpled over this game on ebay and I wonder how good it is? I've found a very expensive buy it now auction, telling the ebayers that this is the last game from Nintendo for the GC and that it is allready very rare. Obviously I didn't buy on that game but on a regular auction startin at 1 Euro... I can't remember reading any review about the game, so how is it, also compared to the other Zelda games on the GC?

Venom

Well, I haven't played the entire game yet, but from what I have played, it's awesome. The only 3D Zelda that even comes close to TP's greatness is The Wind Waker, but it's still behind by a mile. TP is challenging, fun, easy to get into but hard to get away from, and it looks great to top all that off. I'd say if you find it for a decent price, get it.

Doodlez

<font color="#00FF00">Sugar
It's far from being the best zelda game made so far. It's fun because it's a zelda game, but if you really want to play "la creme de la creme", play OoT and Majora's mask. Those are good in my opinion.

Venom: I didn't find TP challenging at all. Many temples were pretty straight forward. Like the Temple of Time.