Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The song in your head at this moment.

Lupinexus

I haven't been able to get "Concealed by Fright" by Another Life out of my head, especially the part with the Mellotrons. Doesn't matter, though, it's a great song.

yujako4eva11

:<3: I love Phantom of the opera!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a japanese song in my head the spirted away song

Big D

Crippler Crossfaced to death
At the moment I have some stupid Punk Rock song in my head (As you can see I hate Punk Rock music).

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
The night Santa went crazy - Weird Al Yankovich

I saw the flash movie, and now the chorus is sitting in my head like a brick.

Lupinexus

Mine has to be "Rubber Universe" by the Alan Parsons Project. I'm pretty sure it's the catchiest song ever invented.

Miso

Sheriff
"I think I'm Paraniod" by Garbage. I haven't even heard this song in a few weeks, so I don't get why it's in there.

ProtoJMB

Gone
That crazy "Wake me up when september ends" song.... I don't like it, so I don't know why it's in there!

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones

Best fucking song ever. Ever.

Venom

Heatseeker by AC/DC has been stuck in my head pretty much all day, along with That's The Way I Wanna Rock 'N' Roll. Those are the only two really good songs from Blow Up Your Video.

L

Lost Miracle

The two that have been in my head for days, not just today is "Raim Drops are falling on my head and london undeground. They are pretty funny. another one that was also stuck in my head was Kick the can.

Ax

freakin Karmachameleon. Its been there for days too. Why does it have to be that song lol

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Ax said:
freakin Karmachameleon. Its been there for days too. Why does it have to be that song lol

I'd be ashamed to admit that, lol...

KARMA KA-MEAL-EEEEON, ha ha ha!

:D

Sorry, drunk and tired again. Nomore drinking, nuh uh! :D