Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Errors you see

Big D

Crippler Crossfaced to death
As I watch movies more and more lately I tend to look for both good and the bad. I try to find mistakes when I feel like it. Anyways I have not found many major mistakes, but have you?

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
I try to look for errors in continuity. Which is, when you shoot a scene, you have to make sure everything is exactly the same. This is continuity.

I remember one film, I saw a long time ago. It was a romance film, but I can't remember what it was called. Well, the couple were in a French cafe, and they're eating croissants. It's a wide shot of the area around the table, and everything's fine. There is a zoom on the man's face, and he's talking, same with the woman, then it zooms back out and look! The croissants have turned into pancakes!

Big D

Crippler Crossfaced to death
I believe that happened in Pretty Women with Julia Roberts. But I think your still speaking of another film.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
I actually remember watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, and seeing what appeared to be an old car in the background, something from the 1940's or 50's. The movie takes place in 1863.