Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Dinner Thread

Lanza

Nobody eats mince and mash anymore, people eat mince with pasta. And you don't have spinach with mince + mash, you have gravy.

I don't know what that is. But I've had BANGERS and mash recently.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Yes I did. Today, though, I had Corned Beef, Chips, Fried Eggs and Baked Beans, followed by a cupcake for dessert.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
Last night, I had hot dogs with chili. Tonight, I don't know. And hopefully on Saturday I'll have some of my good homemade Chicken Parmesan.

Panic

Don't tase me, bro!
Last night I had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy. It was awesome. That's my favorite meal. My mom makes some good chicken and her home made potatoes are amazing.

Tonight I'll be having tacos.

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
Last night I had Arby's. Tonight, I'll probably have Stouffer's Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake as mommy went to Lorenzo's, so she won't be cooking, and we don't have any money to go to the store nor do we have my car as mommy took it.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
Poor Miss Kat... Don't feel bad. I have no money to get food either so we are going to eat mac and cheese.

Panic

Don't tase me, bro!
Well, I decided I didn't want tacos tonight, so I bought a pepperoni melt from Wawa. Pepperoni melts are amazing, but they are so bad for you.

It's a bagel with 4 pieces of mozzarella cheese and 8 pieces of pepperoni in the middle, cooked in the oven.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
That sounds yummy. Better than the sausage and mac-n-cheese I made. That stuff was bleh...