Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Dinner Thread

The Liztress

Poison Pink
A place to talk about what you ate/will be eating for dinner. So guys, what delicious meals do the WF members eat?

For me, it is stuffed pork chops/pork roast, mash potatos, gravy, green beans, and biscuits. I put two kinds of meat down because I like to have achoice on some things, you know.

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
It's nine in the evening and I haven't eaten anything since I woke up lol. Most likely I'll order something or have some meat pie which I just got-if I'm not too lazy to cook it lol.

Lanza

Most likely I'll order something or have some meat pie which I just got-if I'm not too lazy to cook it lol.

What the deuce is meat pie!?
Instantaneously I thought penis, because The Rock used to refer to his penis as "pie."

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
*gets away from the meat pie* Er, I had a firecracker tilapia dinner at Chili's. The food was good, and so was the blackberry tea.

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
I had water, spinach, and minced meat with potatoes. We were trying to have a "british" dinner, but grandmama messed up on the minced meat. :/ So we had to have the potatoes with it.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

What the deuce is meat pie!?
Instantaneously I thought penis, because The Rock used to refer to his penis as "pie."

Actually, it was the vagina that he would refer to as "pie." Pie, in this case, is just a shortened form of "poontang pie," lol, which is a shortened form of poonanny, which is a shortened form of "pussy" which is a deviation of what is called a "vagina."

I, however, did not eat pussy at all. Instead, I ate a 6 oz. burger with cheddar cheese with mayo and mustard. Good stuff, but nothing that will ultimately keep me filled. Shit, I can already feel the stomach pains of hunger. :(

Ted

Owls don't lie.
I got one of those whole chickens from the grocery store and ate half of it. The other half is tomorrow's dinner.

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
I am being referred to as a lesbian, I believe.

Meat pie is a dish from Québec, and it is exactly what it sounds like-pie with meat stuffing. You eat it for dinner instead of afterwards, usually on the holidays and with either Ketchup or maple syrup.
That's what I had, and it was damn good.

You guys can just go eat your wrestler penises or whatever.

Lanza

You guys can just go eat your wrestler penises or whatever.

We could talk if it were Adam Copeland's.
98162560ix7.jpg

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
Or if it was Jericho lol.

But to stay on topic-what's for dinner tonight?

I don't know yet...I'll think about it when my stomach acid starts eating my intestinal tissues. :D

Lanza

It's not like I dwell on this or anything. Probably going to be chicken Alfredo noodles and breadsticks stuffed to the brim with cheese.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
I had water, spinach, and minced meat with potatoes. We were trying to have a "british" dinner.

You do know that's not a very British meal, right? :/

Today I had a Chicken Fillet, 3 Pork Sausages, 3 Roast potatoes, a Yorkshire pudding, Gravy and Mushy Peas.

Sunday Roasts are pretty good.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Nobody eats mince and mash anymore, people eat mince with pasta. And you don't have spinach with mince + mash, you have gravy.