Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tales of Phantasia

Kadenzza

so I watched the first episode of this today. Pretty damn good by my reckoning - Fans of the game should definitely check it out.

If you want to watch it, the torrents are here, here and here. Enjoy.

W

William

Hehe. What a coincidence. I watched the first episode today as well. I knew I'd like it, since I love the game.

And yeah, I got it from cybertokyo.net (or .com), I can't remember.

I plan on watching the other two...but the last one hasn't been subbed yet, right?

Kadenzza

Oops, fixed.

Yeah, the last one isn't subbed yet... Mainly because the DVD isn't out in Japan yet - it comes out on the 24th. Eyes peeled, I guess.

Torrented the other two last night (god I love 48 megabit cable) so I'll watch 'em on the bus down to campus. Hope they're good.

Vampiro V. Empire

ist Krieg
k, well, you're going to have to send me a link when the third gets subbed. Othrwise I won't remember.

Capiche?

Kadenzza

The third already is subbed. The third link I posted is the torrent to the third ep. It's the fourth that comes out in four days (and will likely be subbed in about a month). And anyway, have ye played the game?

I watched the second on the train (yes, train. I missed my bus) - Very well-done. The animation was surprisingly fluid, probably on par with FMA. What's better is that there was little-to-no CGI - something that irked me about the FMVs in Tales of Symphonia.

Gonna watch number three later today.

Oh, and this is the group that subs them.

W

William

I'm probably going to watch the second and third today. Been kind of hooked on watching Star Ocean EX, another series based on a good game, so I haven't had the chance to download the next two episodes.

And yeah, Vampy...if you haven't played the game yet, please do. It's really good.

Vampiro V. Empire

ist Krieg
What's better is that there was little-to-no CGI - something that irked me about the FMVs in Tales of Symphonia.

Thank God. I hate when they throw in CG. I just don't like the mix between it and animation. It never looks good.

And yeah, I played the PSX version of ToP about a year ago after I beat ToS. I was very pleased, and liked it a bit more than ToS.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
ToP was definitely the best in the whole Tales series if you ask me! Not that I don't like the later games, but ToP seemed close to perfection.

Kadenzza

So I watched the third episode today. It always ends on a bloody cliffhanger! Roll on episode four.

I liked Origin's design, though. One thing I don't get, however, is that if Phantasia is set thousands of years after Symphonia, why does Origin look like a child?