Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stickman Murder Mysteries (FLASH GAME)

suncrafter

What you looking at!?!
My new flash game is ready...

My Stickman Murder Mystery Game:
http://www.normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/Murder_Mystery.html

IMAG002.GIF

Try it out and let me know what you think of it. For example let me know if it was too easy or too hard for you. :D

Thank you, in advance, for your help.
- Paul Kinsella (A.K.A. "Suncrafter")

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
I liked it. There were a few bugs here and there. (Links sending me to wrong places: Telephone sending me to 'Solve Murder' and 'Crime Scene' sending me to 'Donut Shop') but it was fun. I didn't have a load of trouble with it, but it wasn't too easy. I'd make it slightly harder, but that's just me. I'm playing the others now. :)

Cletus

It was ok, I beat it in about ten or fifteen minutes, and didn't have much trouble solving the murder. I found no bugs or glitches while playing. Good job though, I'll play some of your others when I have more time. One question though, why was the place called "Stickville" when none of the people were stick figures?

William

Staff member
Yeah, it was buggy at first, then I reloaded a few times avoiding using the things I didn't need to use until I had to and it started working fine. But the game is a bit too easy.

suncrafter

What you looking at!?!
It was ok, I beat it in about ten or fifteen minutes, and didn't have much trouble solving the murder. I found no bugs or glitches while playing. Good job though, I'll play some of your others when I have more time. One question though, why was the place called "Stickville" when none of the people were stick figures?

Originally they were stick figures - but, over time, the characters changed to normal people.