Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I noticed...

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
That in the month of April, the following users visited WireForums:

Rainbow Deluxe
Nazo
Grace Saunders
Phlynthe
Judge Floro
Legend Saber
Schatten der Nacht
Venom
Zackapple Express
MysterialSEO
regnits
FooAnna
Jeffrey
PropMaster
Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker
Mass Assassin
Poetic Sobriquet
Cletus
Simba
Phunky Philosophy

Yet, out of all these members, only 9 of them have posted, one of which we've all gathered to be a bot. Now, I find it kind of depressing that even the bot posts more than the members who actually have something to contribute to the forum (even though we all love JudgeFloro). So, how come you guys haven't posted? :/

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I've been busy with other projects but I do want this place to come back. I was so busy that my site wasn't getting the attention it needed. I'll be back more often though. Niipah...

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
I imagine most of them probably just lurk, don't find anything they can post in and go away. How sad. :(

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I'm sure they'll come back sooner or later.

Venom

I really only come here because I have nothing better to do. That, and if I tried to leave, I'd probably slowly wither away since WF has bored into my soul by this point.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
To be honest, my sentiments are pretty similar to Venom's. Got nothing better to do and coming to this place is almost like habit for me at this point.

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
It's been habit for me to come back here, even when I said I wasn't going to. >> Yeah, that leaving e-mail that I sent to some people last year? Nope, never left. Just invisible. I finally tell you guys the truth. >>

<3?

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I'm willing to pay for some ads for this place if someone makes a banner. That'll be sure to get noobies to show up.

Nazo

Staff member
It's just an old habit to me. It's slowly fading away.

I miss the good old days where we'd all chat it up in the shout box. But those days are far over, and I just can't stand the new shout box. I want the old skins back. Not all this slow loading ads bullshit. :\

PKT

Forever /a/lone
If I could get in contact with prop I'd see if I could buy the place. Try to return things back to the way they used to be.

Kyuuketsuki

C-c-c-c-combo breaker!
... And I am back as well. I decided to start posting again due to my boredom and me wanting to actually post on a semi-serious (?) forum. I stopped posting due to my lack of interest of the Internet altogether. Plus there was WoW... that I still play, but not too much of. Well, at least not as much as I use to. ha ha

PKT

Forever /a/lone
Kyuuke-san Welcome back to the land of the living. We mourned greatly for your loss. Also, here's a pie....*hands him a pie* is full of compliments and ass kissing like you like.

PKT

Forever /a/lone
You, get one peachie pie. Topped with vegan icecream but to make it fair you get no compliments...for now...