Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Request your apartment here

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Lulz, how bout we don't spam a thread meant for requesting sections and not for anything else?

Nazo

Staff member
I'm not spamming you over critical cock. I'm trying to prevent a political out run of bullshit arguments. Plus, there's already a place for debates and in the like.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
This is not for discussing the US race, its for our mini race were members will be running against eachother.

I'm not spamming you over critical cock. I'm trying to prevent a political out run of bullshit arguments. Plus, there's already a place for debates and in the like.

Know what you are talking about next time before you try and start a flame war.

Nazo

Staff member
>_>

Wow. You really are an over critical cock, dude. You really, really are.

Good day.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Lol, don't turn this around, whenever you get serious and pissed off you try and brush it off as if you were joking or messing around. Anyway, all these posts are irrelevant and should be deleted.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Ghetto funk it to be terminated, Presidential race is to be madde its own section with no mod.

My Apartment - Freikorps Command Center
Purpose - Rping, and to set up a command center for the Infamous Freikorps.
Mods - Me, and Zeth

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Power Rangers
Why - For epicness!!!
Mods- Mic, me, Gizele, Frank, Mai, and anyone I may havve forgotten.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
I seriously think one thread is enough for power rangers... :/

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Alright, I revise!

Plain of eternal insanity
Reason- Because it wont hurt, and this place needs new!
Discussion covered- Chaos and insanity. replacing Ghetto funk, and bringing new epicness.
Mods- Me, Mic, John, Gisele, Mai, Frank.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
I don't want to mod anything. I stepped down as Smod for a reason

Thanks for the offer though.

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
Well, if he wants Ghetto Funk replaced with this, there shouldn't be a problem, right? I think it would be a good idea though, where posters could post completely inane or extremely serious matter without having to worry about what goes where.

I like the idea, and nobody seems to relate to Ghetto Funk much anyways, so we could always try this.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Shit, you could just make it her apartment, since she has earned the right to have her own. I say this because John probably does not have enough posts, and If I am not a mod people can ignore me. Win win situation, my apartment goes without drama, she gets her own, WIN WIN SITUATION!

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
So we can post about drugs and such in a black hole? NIIIICE!

Insanity does not equal spam dude.

Schatten Der Nacht

Tis me.
Staff member
Um. That neer stopped us from posting about drugs n' thing in the black hole before, why stop now?

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
Because it is against the rules.

Let me expound on what I meant about the apartment. It is a place for all sorts of insanity, from drugs, to insane topics dealing with the outermost reaches of the humman mind, we will talk about very violent, semi sexual, and possitively awesome topics.

Plus I fail to see your logic in rejecting this idea so fast. It almost certainly will be more active then all the dead sections.

Look at VGC for example, it is full of multi moderation apartments, and they all do great.