Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One more Star Wars character for Soulcalibur IV

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
As tempted as I am to make some anti-Lucas rhetoric, I like Soul Caliber.

Not to mention, the characters should be fun to play as.

Just ashame that George Lucas has to suck out every last drop from the Star Wars cock.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
They're trying REALLY hard to make it appeal to everybody, they're trying to add various anime characters as well.

Now for Namco to give them massive tits!

Rocketbilly_Redcadillac

Painting Nintendo emblems one baby at a time!
If they add Naruto, you guys won't see me for a few weeks. I'll be dispatching a "package" to Namco through exclusive itineraries.

In an unrelated note, upon the announcement of any Naruto characters due for SC IV, you may want to sell any Namco stock you have.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
If they add Naruto, you guys won't see me for a few weeks. I'll be dispatching a "package" to Namco through exclusive itineraries.

In an unrelated note, upon the announcement of any Naruto characters due for SC IV, you may want to sell any Namco stock you have.

I boled so hard.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
I know I asked this question like, months ago...but why the hell are there Star Wars people in mah Soulcalibur? AND WHY THE FUCK IS SOULCALIBUR ONE WORD NOW!? WAS IT ALWAYS LIKE THAT!? I'M GOING MENTAL GODDAMMIT. Anyway, I'm still going to play IV, but it's not like the Star Wars inclusion whets my appetite and wets my underwear. Now the story is going to be even more whacky, but of course as if we all play for the plot and character development, right?

Rocketbilly_Redcadillac

Painting Nintendo emblems one baby at a time!
Now the story is going to be even more whacky, but of course as if we all play for the plot and character development, right?

The only character I've ever found interesting to any degree would be Zasalamel. Zasalamel was a perfect, neutral antagonist for the game, not pursuing an evil or righteous goal while still apt to eliminate any hindrance. Also, he is to SoulCalibur as Pyramid Head is to Silent Hill. Try to find ONE THING about him that doesn't scream "awesome."

Anyway, I'm still going to play IV, but it's not like the Star Wars inclusion whets my appetite and wets my underwear.

First of all, a hearty "lol," and secondly...I'm somewhat guilty. I know any hope for this SC to brandish ANYTHING in the way of depth concerning an actual weapons parry system is futile, but I would love to check Kilik's horizontal thrust with a vertical rise of a light saber parallel to Darth Vader's body. Of course, instead, the most adept tactic concerning Kilik's describe action would be to "guard impact" it. You know, the "beautiful system" (as described by the game) that allows an infinite "guard and advance" fest.