Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Old consoles

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
How many of your old consoles are still hooked up and played everyday? Mine would be.

Xbox
Gamecube
Ps2
Dreamcast
Nintendo 64

The reason my dreamcast and 64 are still out is because of my school. My dad is a teacher has been for 15 or 20 years cant remembert but anyway he is also the photography teacher. He has 2 rooms one his home room other the darkrooms which has a small other room in it with nothing there. Well i found a tv and i have dad for 3rd and 4th period, so me and a few friends found a tv hooked it up and got my dreamcast/64 and brought it up to school. We play for about 2 hours a day out of my school time. We mainly play

Mario Kart 64
Mortal Kombat Gold
Power Stone
Sniper Scope
Power Stone 2
Sonic Shuffle
Mario Party
Duke Nukem 64

We also use to have an Xbox and a Ps2 in there but the owners got a little worried about them and took them back home.

ProtoJMB

Gone
Nights Shadow said:
How many of your old consoles are still hooked up and played everyday? Mine would be.

Xbox
Gamecube
Ps2
Dreamcast
Nintendo 64

Eh, I wouldn't consider Xbox, GCN or PS2 old just yet. That's cool though that you get to play during school hours. Is it during study hall, or normal class?

Anyhow the old consoles I have hooked up are NES, Genesis, and Dreamcast. My SNES is currently on loan at the moment. :(

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
lol oops i didnt even think. your right xbox ps2 and gc arent old. Just sorta named off everything i have hooked up at the moment :p sorry bout that.

As for school hours i have "teachers aid" for my dads class then during 4th period i have photography which i passed last year so he just treats me as a teachers aid in there also and just passes me with 100. Your not suppose to be able to take it twice but my guidance counsellor didnt notice ive had it once before.

ProtoJMB

Gone
Nights Shadow said:
As for school hours i have "teachers aid" for my dads class then during 4th period i have photography which i passed last year so he just treats me as a teachers aid in there also and just passes me with 100. Your not suppose to be able to take it twice but my guidance counsellor didnt notice ive had it once before.

Heh, nice. So you get a free period there. Anyhow, even though my old consoles are hooked up, I don't play them daily. My NES, and Genesis is at my dad's house. Otherwise I would.

Lupinexus

I have my Genesis, SNES, and Game Cube sitting in a row on the glass shelf above my TV. I've actually been planning to use my Genesis to play my Sonic games on. I have Sonic Mega Collection for GC, but I think playing Sonic on Genesis would somehow feel more authentic and enjoyable.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
I don't play videogames daily but still connected to my TV (or ready to connect, I need to change wires since I can't connect all of the consoles at once) are all the consoles I own besides the PS1:

PS2
Mega Drive
Nes
S-Nes
Dreamcast
Saturn

The PS1 is not connected because I can play all the PS1 games on the PS2 games. Well, not the US and JP games because only the PS1 is modded, unfortunately my new TV can only display PAL games. Great....

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Hmm, lemme think...

I have Genesis,Snes, PSX, Saturn all still hooked up. Haven't played many games on anything besides a computer lately. If I can peel myself away from this thing, there's lot's of games I really need to beat already!

Miso

Sheriff
I have an NES hooked up in the living room, but, I don't play it everyday.

ProtoJMB

Gone
Miso said:
I have an NES hooked up in the living room, but, I don't play it everyday.

Just curious, but how often do you play it?

If I had more games for mine, I would probably play it for often than I do now. Mine I only see on the weekends, but even then, I don't play it very much.

Venom

I have a few old systems hooked up, but I don't play any of them every single day:

NES
SNES
N64
Saturn
Genesis
Magnavox Odyssey2 (I never play this anymore, but I don't really need to unhook it so I don't bother. I'm just lazy like that)

The only one of my old *working* consoles that's not hooked up is my Dreamcast. Working is the keyword because I have a broken Atari 2600 and Sega CD. My DC isn't hooked up because I only have 4 games, none of which are particularly captivating except Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but I even quit playing that after a while. Not sure why.