Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok guys, here's whats up...

ProtoJMB

Gone
Well as you may have seen, I am no longer administrator here. This happened because of a little mixup, and misunderstanding (all of which has been resolved). I am back though, and thing are beginning to get back to normal for me. I was just through a big move, and now I am getting settled.

Anyhow, it's kind of a blessing in disguise because I had been thinking about stepping down as admin anyhow. I feel that the front page is majorly lacking the fresh news that it needs. As News Chief I can focus JUST on that. I believe Grave has been doing a good job so far, and that Evangelion will be great as well. So I am not gone, but just re-shifting my focus. :)

MAMA DIABLA

News Administrator
Welcome back , glad your here and I will try my best to help keep up with the news!

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Well said Proto, and I wish you luck with your new (err, sort've...) venture! :)

Trudy: You've been great with starting new topics, but none of it has been posted on the main page. That's the thing we're trying to turn around. Whenever we find a good article, it needs to be posted on the front page...so that it get's some use.

MAMA DIABLA

News Administrator
Ok I will work on it, just having probs figuring out how to use the front page, read all those articles but I guess I am still a little computer illiterate any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated and put to good use.

C

Cyborg of Death

Trudy said:
Welcome back , glad your here and I will try my best to help keep up with the news!

Yeah I gotta start doin the news again. I've completely forgot about it :(

ProtoJMB

Gone
Ok lol well after a little re-shifting, my position is changed to Webmaster. Meaning not only am I in charge of news, and the front page, I also help the Admins take care of things that need fixing around the site. So if non of the admins are around, and something needs fixed, I can generally take care of it.