Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New skin...

PropMaster

Smurfly
Staff member
Check out our new Xmas skin.. I havent completed coding it with all of our features, yet, but will finish up tomorrow.

Enjoy..

Nazo

Staff member
Haha! Nice, it's all Christmasy. Unfortunately I HATE Christmas...

Cute skin though.

Doodlez

<font color="#00FF00">Sugar
It's nice. but the PS3 one remains my favourite.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
I don't have a favorite... They are all nice... Anyway I could ask if you could make a purple/black one? Hmm? >.>

Nazo

Staff member
The red an black serve it up for me.

Oy, is there anyway we could possibly get an orange one or perhaps a gray one?? Mah favorite color is gray. ;)

Diabolikal Rapture

MPAA's Nightmare
The only problem with the new xmas skin it that the top, our logo "wireforums", isn't clickable. Yeah, it's not a huge problem, but I always click that to go back to the main forums index, and it annoys me that I have to go an inche down to click the "Game wire forums" link. Yes, I whole inch. That's right, I almost fainted myself.

PropMaster

Smurfly
Staff member
Just completed the xmas skin.. Also considering a New Years one too..

The only problem with the new xmas skin it that the top, our logo "wireforums", isn't clickable. Yeah, it's not a huge problem, but I always click that to go back to the main forums index, and it annoys me that I have to go an inche down to click the "Game wire forums" link. Yes, I whole inch. That's right, I almost fainted myself.

I made the logo clickable:)

The Liztress

Poison Pink
Carlos, I believe you will make it far on here. Sucking up is the way to go! >.> I do it all the time. ^__^

Anywho, a New Year's theme would totally rock. Do you plan on having one for each holiday?