Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Don't have a MySpace, despite some preasure from others to make one. I just don't see a point to it...

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Myspace gets a lot of flack from people who claim to be of "nonconformist" (honestly, the whole idea behind being a noncomformist is as self-defeating as anarchy itself!), but it's quite the useful tool. I know people all over and, personally, I don't like wasting minutes on my cell phone just to call and just simply say a greeting. Sure, Myspace gets advertised way too much, but take it as it is without the initial bullshit behind its image. Trust me, this is coming from a person who was anti-myspace. Anyway, my myspace page's url is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20719698. Feel free to leave a comment!

Ghastly

Stuff.
MySpace

I enjoy MySpace. It's a nice way to show off my badass page to others... however, I suck at MySpacing. I mostly just log on and see if I have new friend requests, new comments, picture comments, or messages. Occasionally when I see birthdays I would comment them happy birthday a couple days before their birthday since I definitely won't remember their exact date. I'm not the only person who does this, though. :oscar:

I should probably comment people randomly more than I do, really.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
I didn't make one, I was asked to a few times but never got round to it.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
I don't use it much, and I also have a certain distaste for it after my first experience with it creating a URL. I typed it, now I can't change it. damn the 7 key being next to the 6 ._.
also for some reason it's nto putting the Journal and extended network thing in the upper right but comboed it with the info box... if anyone knows how to fix this... I'd like to know.