Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MeruPeru

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Ever since she was small, 15-year-old highschool freshman Airi always dreamt of the perfect future. A caring husband, a beautiful home, smiling children, and at the current rate she was going, it wouldn't be long before her dreams became reality. However, that was only until her mysterious necklace began to glow and a 10-year-old Prince Aram from the magic kingdom of Astale showed up! Constantly at the end of his older brother's tricks, the newest one causing Aram to age when in darkness or shadows, he sought safety on Earth using a portal connected through Airi's pendent necklace. With no place to go, Airi agrees to watch over him for the time being, still under the influence that he's a mere lost boy...

This has quickly became a favorite manga of mine. The only downside to this story is the shortness (four volumes), but otherwise it's got everything! Action, romance, magic, fighting...everything for the perfect story. I really enjoyed reading it, because it was quite funny, but not to the point of causing the plot to become distorted or unfeasable. I wish there was more...

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Whoops, I can't believe I did that, Grave: can you change the title of the thread to MeruPeri? Damn spelling errors.