Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

McDonald's [Review]

Diabolikal Rapture

MPAA's Nightmare
Restaurant Name: McDonald's
Location of one visited: Pittsburgh, PA
Type of food served: Hamburgers and fries mainly, but they go into many different food types.
Rating out of ten: 3
Review: It's a quick meal, very fast and a very short weight, but you are paying for it in calories. You honestly can't get a big meal in there for under 30g of fat. In this case "You get what you pay for" stands completely true. Although the food is very addicting.

::Warning:: Not for vegetarians.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
How can you give it anything higher then a 2, even if you rate it only against other fast food chains.

It has the worst hamburgers, which is the backbone of the fast food world.
Both Burger King and Wendies have far superior meat.

The fries are good, the only good thing from the place.

The chicken- Blech, the selects are OK, but to bad Arbys never promoted there selects, because they are so much better tasting then Micy Ds. The chicken nuggets are horrific.

I give it a 2 out of 10 when compared to other fast food, when compared to all food service chains, it gets a big ole 0.

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
Aaah, MacDonald's, the one junk food chain corporation which is evidently and so blatantly responsible for breast cancer, crib death, terminal diseases that destroy third world countries by the generation, the razing of seventy five percent of the rainforests, the decrease of the significance attributed to the emotional factor related to dearly departed loved ones, and the glorification of parking lots everywhere.

Disgusting hamburgers that are always cold on the outward portions and filled with lettuce more then anything else-what, do I look like a fucking rabbit?-french fries which as as dried up as vulture carcases and tasteless as five day old tofu, as well as soft drinks filled to the rim with anti-vomit-it tastes like dishwasher that was used to clean a car engine.
I hate that place, and I'm not an activist, but I avoid that place like the plague. Plus it's all yellow in there, and is an evident manifestation of the Western civilization's love for death inducing garbage and the apparent gratification of obesity.

But they do donate money to unfortunate children, apparently-and they'd damn well best, because some of those MacDicks establishments look like fucking palaces.

And there are always seagulls flying around a MacDonald's-that explains your horrific chicken, Wiki.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
It's a quick meal, very fast and a very short weight[/B]

hahahahah, points for that one.

Also: Ew. I will never eat a greasy burger or anything from one of those places ever again. This chain and any other. Last one I had was like 6 months ago and I'm never going to eat one again. Subway or similer for me, kay thanks.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
I normally chose Subway over McD's when I have the choice. And until the BK is built closer to where I live, McD's and Wendy's are the only chain operated burger places. We have a gas station that has a grill in it and their burgers are a lot better than McD's. But they aren't cheap. Also, I avoid the McRib because when I was pregnant with my first son, I worked for McD's and the rib sauce always made me sick as hell...

Lanza

I don't care what you guys say, I'm going to continue going to McDonalds, if only for my precious McFlurries and McMuffins.

Also: Ew. I will never eat a greasy burger or anything from one of those places ever again. This chain and any other.

Sarah, true Americans consume burgers! You're never going to eat one again, from anywhar?! (Not from McDonalds, I can understand. Their burgers are anti-lulz.)

It has the worst hamburgers, which is the backbone of the fast food world.
Both Burger King and Wendies have far superior meat.

Correct.

The fries are good, the only good thing from the place.

The fries are good, but not the ONLY good thing! You're limiting yourself to only the lunch/dinner menu.

The chicken- Blech, the selects are OK, but to bad Arbys never promoted there selects, because they are so much better tasting then Micy Ds. The chicken nuggets are horrific.

Better since they switched to all white meat. I remember eating multicolored chicken nuggets.

Taco Bell ftw.

Not any better, in my opinion. American-made Mexican food for teh luze.

But yeah, I'd probably give McDonalds a 6/10. They have good stuff for breakfast.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Hey guys, anybody know the secret Maccy D's milkshake ingredient?

Chicken Fat! They add leftover chicken fat to save money on disposal costs, hence why they're so thick.

Glad I always order coke!