Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Magic Players Gathering

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
not really hard to learn just a little bit complicated. It's easy to find players just go to a card shop and start talking to people or a mall. thats how i find others to play or like roger introduce people into the game. at first i thought it would be boring but my game i played i was beat by my brother and since then wanted to buy more and more cards to get back my wins. It's pretty addictive that it is. As for yu gi oh i have alot of cards i used to have exodius and the three god cards but i sold them and bought more magic :p Oh and one more thing. they dont make started deck and advanced decks in MTG this game is more of a strategy game than yu gi oh. Oh and if you need help learning some stuff about the game ask here i know it all just about. play it love it own it.

btw Roger Smith if it wasnt for you and my brother gang banging me i wouldn't have lost like that. not saying im would have won just saying i may have made even more damage to you guys than i did.
But if you're referring to when you beat me at ur house then yeah he pwned me. :(

I would ask around but there are no card shops around here i know of. All the people at the mall play yugioh (trust me ive beat them all) they all hang out at the arcade and play yugioh ive never seen them play anything else. (except DDR)

Nazo

Staff member
1 DDR Rulz
2 Fukken slap those Yu Gi Whores and tell them to play MTG.
3 ????
4 profit

Nazo

Staff member
William, I was wondering If you could provide a good deck strat. Accually can anyone produce a good MTG deck strat?

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Well, if anyones alright with playing over the internet...we could get some magic games going right here.

W

William

William, I was wondering If you could provide a good deck strat. Accually can anyone produce a good MTG deck strat?

Depends on if you're referring to Type 1 or Type 2 decks. =/ I haven't played since...Scourge came out, so I have no idea what the newer cards are, whats legal now/whats not legal, etc.

Nazo

Staff member
Eh we don't play tournaments. Just a strat like doing with abilities. weather its buyback or something you know?

C

Cyborg of Death

I have never played nor bought MTG cards...I wanna try it, but I think it'd end up getting boring like Pokemon did.

Nazo

Staff member
That's because pokefags have no strategy. MTG has massive strat base play. and a win can be decided in as low as 1 turn.