Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Knuckles or Tails should have been in Brawl too...

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
Knuckles would have had a thousand possibilities for unique moves and the same with Tails. They're completely fleshed out characters, so Nintendo would have had NO work developing move-sets for them.

You know.

Instead of having clones everywhere. >_>

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Wait, does Brawl use clone characters too? huh

I would assume that they wouldn't let 3rd-party companies have more than one of their characters as playables, ie: Sega gets one, Konami gets one.

Unless they get more and I don't know. I wish Nintendo didn't hate Europe. :(

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
Fox, Falco, and Wolf are pretty much the EXACT same character. No lie.

Ganondorf and Captain Falcon still have pretty much the exact same move set as well.

Zandragna

Chaos Lord
Wolf was stil a nice add. captain falcon may have similar moves to ganondorf, but their uses are alot different then they were on melee. also their skeletal designs are different this time around.

Other than that, would you consider toon link a clone? he's ALOT different then link in most ways, but he retains the same special move list.....

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
The ones I listed, plus Toon Link are all ESSENTIALLY the same exact character. It doesn't matter if they have SLIGHT differences, who the fuck would want Toon Link to begin with?

If the characters were UNIQUE, that'd be a different story, as I was saying about Knuckles and Tails. They both are very different then Sonic, aside from all being able to spin dash, but that's like saying Mario and Luigi shouldn't be able to throw fireballs.

Zandragna

Chaos Lord
I played toon link and despite the move list, just about everything is different. He doesn't us kicks, hes all sword. He's also a fast motherfucker. His side and down smashes pull you in and spit you out. up smash is a one hitter. well... the only things that are exactly the same is the fact they have the name Link, and their standard combos

Venom

Knuckles would have been cool, but I don't see how Tails could fit in very well. Of course, before the game came out, I was worried Sonic wouldn't fit in at all, but I actually like him now, so...guess that shows what I know.