Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kite Flying banned!

ProtoJMB

Gone
In Pakistan. I just heard it on the radio. Apparently kite flying is very deadly out there, because people keep dying because of the string. Most retarded thing I ever heard.

ProtoJMB

Gone
Grave Wisdom said:
LOL, AH HA HA HA!!!

This has to be a hoax!

...because if not:skull2: :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm not kidding! In fact I am going to find a printed article right now.

Tektite

That is weird, people can't fly kite's because of the string? How do people die from the string of a kite? Maybe the kite destracts the airplanes over there.

Tektite

Officials claim the ban is due to injuries resulting from people using metal kite strings, and due to deaths resulting from kite flyers falling off rooftops

From the article. This is the kind of news I would think, that would be hard to find in Pakistan. Do they know how to fly a kite over there? I wouldn't have thought flying a kite could be so dangerous.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
Ha, ha, ha, those crazy Pakistanis.

Next thing you know, they'll be banning breathing because of the damage carbon dioxide does to the environment.

HackbeeP

It's not what it is, it's what it is not.
That's kind of stupid to ban kite flying. If they're so worried about people falling off their roofs, then just make a rule against that....I have a sudden urge to push somebody off a rooftop. >.>