Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm an aspired Director/screenwriter/producer

Big D

Crippler Crossfaced to death
Yes it's true, I want to be a director/producer/screenwriter. I been thinking of going into the movie business for over a year now. I'm fond with the movie business and I would love to work in it. I also have written part of a screenplay for a future movie of mine.

Anyways if you were to go into the movie business what would you work as?

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
if I were in films, I could see myself as either an actor,director, or maybe even producer. I have a lot of ideas kicking around in my head which could amount to some really good movies, if I was given proper equipment and financial backing. I feel many movies these day's don't wanna take risks, so they play it safe...give people more of the same. There needs to be some people who go out there and shake things up.

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Writer. I've come up with tons of ideas for movies without anyone to pitch them too and without any tools or money to film crappy versions myself.

However, I wouldn't turn down an acting job either, because frankly, I believe I could play a good part in a movie. I'm quite good at 'acting' and following directions to my own accord (like most actors do).

Big D

Crippler Crossfaced to death
I think I could act if I really wanted to. Im extremely shy, but I think I can play a student in a classroom or just a background person passing by. I really can't say If I could act in a major role like the main charecter or a friend or so of the main charecter, but who knows. If it pays well I may be able to do so.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
I've been an Actor, and I sucked at it. I was fairly decent at Editing, though. but I actually want to try Directing.

I've been looking into the film industry since last Summer. And I'm planning on moving to America to look for a job at a studio.

Tektite

I would like to be one of the sound editor guys, it looks like fun, or a producer/director. Or maybe work on the visual effects.:D In terms of acting I think I could be an "extra".