Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How often do you watch anime?

W

William

Well?

------

On average, I watch around 3-5 episodes a day, if not more. Sometimes though, I don't really feel like watching anything at all. At other times, all I do all day is watch anime. Such was the case with Naruto. I happened to watch all the way up to Episode 130 or so (that's all that was released at the time) in about 6 days.

Angelwing

Sine dubio, instantatum
Almost never. Back when Mai HiME was being released, I watched the episode the day it came out. Also, when I finally got .hack//Sign, I tried finishing them as soon as possible. But other than that, I'm not really into anime.

Vampiro V. Empire

ist Krieg
Maybe 2-3 times a week. I have so much unwatched episodes on my computer, but I just never get around to actually watching them.

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
I usually watch all the anime on Saturday nights, and on Sunday night when nothing is on (after Family Guy and etc.) I watch my downloaded anime, as well as doing that during the week at night once I'm done my daily computer stuff, but before South Park. Then I watch s-CRY-ed and Lupin the 3rd at 1 and 1.5, or whatever happens to on that day.

So, all in all, about two hours a day.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
I rarely watch animes. I have the Saint Seya DVDs at home for ages but I've just watched the first two episodes or something. I'm not that much into series at the moment. I'd even I've only seen two handfulls of animes (movies I mean) in my whole live. My gf brought me into it and I really like what I have seen so far. But I'm to broke to buy new stuff.

Miso

Sheriff
I watch 2 or so hours on Saturday evenings. Other than that, I don't watch much TV at all.

Kadenzza

Maybe once a month if I'm lucky. I want to download Elfen Lied sometime, and Bleach looks vaguely interesting, but other than that I'm not really obsessed with it.

Unlike Sean Fucking Fury. God, I hope he dies.

Miso

Sheriff
Kadenzza, I'll assume you're lambchops, amirite?

Elfen Lied isn't very good. Just pointless killing and a shallow story which seems to borrow from Love Hina in a radically fucked up sort of way.

boomstick

....Naked
Since I got Netflix, pretty much whenever it arrives, I usually have one anime and one classic or foreign flick ordered.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Haven't watched much anime in quite some time. I've watched everything I have already, and am very tight on money right now. I finally got highspeed last month, so i'll probably be watching a lot more soon.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
Normally, I rarely watch anime. I sometimes catch Toonami and Adult Swim on Saturday (mainly for Naruto and IGPX), and will occasionally get hooked on an anime On Demand (but that's updated so infrequently that I normally lose interest by the time the next episode rolls around; I've been waiting almost a month for Episode 4 of Initial D), but that's about it. Recently, I've been putting my entire tape collection onto DVD, however, and since the great majority of my tapes is anime, I've been rewatching it a lot lately. I actually watched an entire 6-hour tape of anime yesterday, which is the most I've seen in a while.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Grave Wisdom said:
Haven't watched much anime in quite some time. I've watched everything I have already, and am very tight on money right now. I finally got highspeed last month, so i'll probably be watching a lot more soon.

Hey! I just got high-speed myself. I got DSL.... Ummm, I don't watch anime, unfortunately. I wish I could say otherwise, 'cause it's way more entertaining than...what's being shown over here. I no longer have cable, so I just usually try to find some cool sites to watch short videos from. The last anime I saw was Project Arms, which I fell asleep watching. I am, however, following the Ah! My Goddess series and am excited to get the TV Series part VI. Actually, I was wondering if there were any cosplayer pictures of Belldandy to me via email. I'm interested to see what peoples' renditions were!