Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many tabs do you have open?

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
12. This, some YouTube, TED talks, a couple blogs and a Sherlock Holmes story.

PKT

Forever /a/lone
13 since the hentai sites are failing me right now. Other forums are as well.

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
4: WF, FKR, Facebook, and dA. Not really much difference. >> I usually just alternate between these pages, and maybe a couple of others.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
6. Woo~! Down to normal levels. Sherlock Holmes story, YouTube and 2 threads open here.

Rainbow Deluxe

>> Umm. You guys are totally not telling us some pages because PK said he has 8, but he only listed three. >> EITHER THAT OR YOU BOTH SUCK AT MATH!

-cough-

Anyway, 4. As usual. WF, FKR, Facebook, dA. >>

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
Lol, I usually leave pages out, and I guess PK does the same. It'd take to long to list all the tabs I have open at a given time. xD

But right now I've got 7: this thread, YouTube and a few others.

Rainbow Deluxe

7 as well: This thread, dA, Eidolon University, Wikipedia article on cloning, Photobucket, Eidolon University again, and Facebook.

PKT

Forever /a/lone
Same things again, So my site, anime, Facepunch, and here. 9 tabs. I don't list the tabs that are on a different part of the same site. I also don't usually mention when tabs consist mostly of hentai, research or other stuff that would need to be explained.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
11. Sherlock Holmes story, thread from another forum, 4 Wikipedia, Gmail, news article, Digg, Google and this thread.

Rainbow Deluxe

I has 8: Facebook, dA, Eidolon University, this thread, HP Forums, Myspace, FKR, and Station AniManga. Which, you know, you guys should join! JOIN IT I SAY! OR THE OWL GETS IT!

Btw, I miss Ted. :( And Mark. And Doodlez. And Doodlez's stories. :(

Rainbow Deluxe

Station AniManga. It's a forum I created like, months ago, where we talk about anime and manga! And don't worry. I don't expect it to get huge. xD Just a way for people who like anime and/or manga to chill out and talk about the ones they love!

Oh and I have 6 now: Facebook, EU, this thread, Myspace, FKR, and IMVU

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I dropped by there a few times and stuff and no one replied. Drop an ad by my forum in the ad section and I'll check it out when I have the free time.

17 tabs right now. I close a bunch before I got to this one though.