Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you wake up in the morning?

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
I wake up at any given period of time between 7:30 and 11:00am and usually stay asleep until 11, but if I absolutely have to wake up for something I have about seven different alarms.

My one alarm clock doubles as a radio and is synchronized to some weird thing, so anytime the power goes out and comes back on, it automatically goes back to the correct time and date. It has two alarms on it.

I have a small alarm clock which sits next to my bed, battery powered and a dead light. Nothing special.

My cellphone has three alarms I can use, which I can set for any of my ringtones to play.

And I can set all four of my TVs to turn on at a specific time too, but I usually only use one.

So if I need to wake up. I'M GETTING UP.

Doodlez

<font color="#00FF00">Sugar
I wake up between 9AM and 12PM whenever I feel like getting up.

No alarms during the summer.

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
HAHAHAHAHA. Morning. >>

Seriously though, I get up roughly between noon and 2:30 pm, and I use the alarm on my phone ot wake me up.

Ted

Owls don't lie.
Depends. My girlfriend sometimes has to be at work at about 8, so we usually wake up at 7. Of course, I usually fall back asleep. Though I sometimes have to be in at work at 8, so I get up then too. Other than that, we get up at about 9.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Man, that depends on way too many factors, but usually it'll go like this...

For mornings when I have to wake up early for school/work/daily outings/.etc my alarm clock will sound off with a random tune (I try to use that tunes that'll force me to get up like Hare Hare Yukai, Withering Time, or Paint it Black). Usually, that's enough to get me out of bed, so I can shuffle to the bathroom and take care of business.

For those days when I don't have to a damn thing I'll pretty much sleep until noon-4PM. Since I always sleep with the TV on I usually wake up cartoon network or something. If I'm home, sometimes my dogs will wake me up because they are fucking bastards who don't like to be ignored for even a minute. Basically...there really isn't a set time. If I have to get up I'll get up. If not, I'll get up whenever the hell I feel like it.

Cletus

If I'm not doing anything I'll usually get up around 1PM unless someone/something wakes me up before that. If I have to work I set my alarm for 6AM so I have a good 40 minutes to eat, take a shower, and all that bull.

Nazo

Staff member
Morning? What is this morning you speak of?

I wake-ish up at the same time Kat gets up (2:30pm) and be all baby/cute like for a bit, then go back to sleep until 3:30pm-4:00pm

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
I set my alarm to 4:30. Hit the snooze button till 5:15 or so. Then get ready for school.

Venom

If I have to get up at a certain time, I have a radio/alarm clock that has batteries in it in case the power goes out. If I don't have to wake up at a certain time, I usually wake up around 10 or 11, depending on when I went to sleep.

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
With a fuck you face, I hate alarm clocks, but if I don't use them, even on weekends I'll sleep till like bloody seven in the evening. It's happened many times.

Namakubi

Someday, one day, who knows? Someday I suppose...
My cellphone has an alarm.. so does my boyfriend's.. and my boyfriend can double as an alarm.. XD He's woken me up for work before when I slept thrpugh my alarm. :eek:

I ignore the alarm on my days off.. ^^

Overdose Delusion

So strange what love does.
I set an alarm clock on my cell phone to wake me up every morning. Normally I get up at 5 am every weekday morning to help my husband get ready for work, then I sometimes go back to sleep for a couple of hours after he leaves. Other times, I just stay up.

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I wake up at random times during the day on the weekend and general morning time during the srs bzns days..