Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How are you feeling today?

Lupinexus

Incredibly reclusive. More so than usual, even. I wish I could vanquish the entire world around me and just be alone with nature for awhile. I would go camping by myself for a few days, but I have far too many other bullshit obligations to deal with.

Angelwing

Sine dubio, instantatum
Tired, angry, sad. Although excited at the same time because I will be getting a new addition to the family next week.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Tired out of my mind. Work sucked. Top of all that i cut 2 of my fingers dont even know how it just really hurt under my nail the skin has been pulled from the nail a bit i guess i cut them to short. with all that im sick with sore throat, headache and cough.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
Eh, I feel indifferent, as is normal. I had a Saturday Detention today, but I used it to study Japanese. It was actually pretty alright, as the teacher turned the TV on and let us talk as we pleased. I've got no complaints.

The Prince of Persia

~Sand Weilder~
I am actually feeling good today (which is a change). Especially when I've been out for the night previously. So yes, I am in a good mood! :p

MAMA DIABLA

News Administrator
I feel like shit actually, Had to go back to the doc today and reopen my surgery stitches. I got a fluid built up in there and my stomach is swolled all up and sore. If this doesn't work they are going to go back in Wednesday and do the whole procedure over again.Other than that and being fed up with feeling bad I am ok. Missed everyone here alot.

Corrupt

Destination Tomorrow
Well, physically I don't exactly feel top-notch, considering I had two teeth pulled and the entire left side of my mouth is numb. I also have to keep applying gauze every 45 minutes or so to prevent bleeding, but really; it's not that bad at all. Especially since I've taken a Percocet... I almost feel like I can touch the sky now, I swear. So, emotionally I'm doing very well; I'm optimistic about the healing, and I'm just content with everything in general right now. And as a side note, the effects of narcotics are nice... very nice. Then again, that's expected, but it is a definite perk.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
I feel just awesome, the first time in weeks I'm on such a good mood. Hope it stays that way.

And I keep my fingers crossed for you Trudy!

Hei Angelwing, what kind of addition to the family do you mean, like a baby or more like a pet?!

Lupinexus

I doubt you felt "awesome." The word itself is properly used to describe something that has the power to fill one with awe, and judging by the rest of your statement, you didn't necessarily feel as if you had the power to fill one with awe. Then again, maybe you did.

I feel terrific.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
Ehm, I just checked the dictionary (dictl.leo.org) and it has not only the meaning you said above. It also means something like superb or marvelous. That's what I meant.

I still feel nice! Can't wait until work is over. I'm going to eat out with my gf and a friend because it's my gf's birthday. We'll go to a restaurant that also offers watpipes (Shishas or something they are called).

Blood Flower

There is no patch for human stupidity.
Today was actually pretty good in the beginning. No homeowork, but I did have a quiz in geometry, which I didn't feel to confident on. Anyway. At lunch things kind of turned downhill for me. Eh, I don't feel like telling the story in all that much detail, but I was insulted and my self-esteem dropped quite a bit. Mostly because it was a friend who said it. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow or something... to see if I can clear this up. Maybe he didn't mean to hurt my feelings as much as he did. I mean, guys can be a bit clueless at times....
But hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Really depressing day for me. Nothing seems to be going right. Have work tommorow, and hate my job so much...I can't even put it into a few words. I need to get a new job very quickly...

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
Today was pretty bad. I woke up this morning sick as a dog, but I've missed so many days of school that I couldn't stay home. I took a bit of medicine, but of course it was doing nothing for me by third period. I spent most of the day light headed and by the time my last period came, I was really jaded. Once I got home, I felt asleep for a few hours, and now here I am. I still feel like crap.

Blood Flower

There is no patch for human stupidity.
GW - Yes, get a new job. Working somewhere you don't find appealing adds to your stress and depression. I always feel like you should do what makes you happy.

LS - Maybe you should take some medicine with you? Are you allowed to have your own medicine in school? We aren't, but alas, it's not like anyone checks to make sure.

Archangel Sabre

Staff member
Blood Flower said:
Maybe you should take some medicine with you? Are you allowed to have your own medicine in school?

I probably would've done that, but I only had enough medicine for one dose. It's supposed to last six hours, so I thought I'd be alright, but it seriously wasn't working at all after three hours or so. I don't know what I'm gonna' do tomorrow, either...

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Blood Flower said:
GW - Yes, get a new job. Working somewhere you don't find appealing adds to your stress and depression. I always feel like you should do what makes you happy.

Actually, the problem is much worse than just not finding it appealing. Try working at a place for 2 and a half years, with no respect or promotions, crappy money, no fulltime. Wow, I could keep going. I get this awful feeling in my gut just THINKING about how i'm treated, and how much I hate this place. I have almost no motivation to do any work when i'm there. I do just enough to keep the managers away, and my co-workers shut up...and even that is incredibly hard to bring myself to do. Once i'm out of there, I don't wanna so much as think or look at that place again.

Lupinexus

Tatsu said:
Ehm, I just checked the dictionary (dictl.leo.org) and it has not only the meaning you said above. It also means something like superb or marvelous. That's what I meant.

Only because so many people have used it improperly that it an alternate meaning has become official. Sadly.

After hours of working on rearranging things in my bedroom, I feel... cozy.

Miso

Sheriff
I'm fine now. But once I leave the house, something will make me angry, and I'll want to give someone a fist-implant. I'm sorta behind on my term paper, and I have to give a fairly long presentation (15 minutes, convince people to use my idea) in a week on a project I'm not done with. Interestingly, I'm the farthest ahead in my class. Next weeks pesentations are going to be abysmal. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually an adept speaker, I just don't enjoy doing it. Nobody is in the class is very good, though.

Yeah, my alergies have been going crazy, and I don't know why. Nothings bloming (or nothing I dared get close to is) but my eyes are on fire and my throught itches. It's part of the reason I've only been online minimally; I just try to sleep in during the morning to avoid whatever it is that pollenates around this time.

So, yeah. I guess I'm just dapper then.