Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Halo 3.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
Halo 2 = overhyped garbage.

All Halo's = overhyped garbage, the story sucks in all of them. The single player sucks in all of them. (Most of)The characters suck in all of them, especially the main guy. Generic much? Multiplayer is the only fun part. And that I admit is done well and is rather enjoyable, but god if I had to choose between losing and arm and playing Halo single player I'd choose losing the arm (okay not really, but you get my point)

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Generic much?

Of course he has to be Generic, it's an FPS about an Alien war. "huh yeah so in this fps we'll have the main character be this civilian who has no experience in combat or weapon skills, and has no way to protect himself, but hey, he has an INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY" "oh wow bob you have such good ideas this will sell loads"

Halo games only have a Single player to let those who don't have the Internet (or a group of friends) actually do something. They focus on Multiplayer helluva lot more.

chaleur spectrale

flori veştejite

7531-2005-Infiniti-G35.jpg
That...is one hot car.

Cletus

the story sucks in all of them.

No? The story is very deep, it follows the basic "Aliens Against Humans" plot line, but the story behind it is fantastic. Read the books, check up on the lore, you would agree if you knew as much about it as I did.

Marcius: I know the graphics are nice, I was just stating they aren't as good as I thought they would be. But yeah, they're still purty.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Wynd Hawk
Ark4s

Woah, you guys have Live? awesome. Me and Nightstalker22 also have it. My Gamertag is Elite Hacksaw, can't remember the name of his but he'll come post and say, probably.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Added my account but it hasn't displayed. Anybody wanna check see if its just me?

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
It won't do it immediately. Make sure you put your gamertag in your profile information. It's near the bottom in your UserCP>profile.

It just takes a lil while to get the info in there. I'll check it for you in a min and edit this post or post another if someone's already posted.

Cletus

Woah, you guys have Live? awesome. Me and Nightstalker22 also have it. My Gamertag is Elite Hacksaw, can't remember the name of his but he'll come post and say, probably.

I have Live too, although I can only play when my brother does, because my 360 broke. And Nightstalker's name was LegendKnight22 or something...

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
No? The story is very deep, it follows the basic "Aliens Against Humans" plot line, but the story behind it is fantastic. Read the books, check up on the lore, you would agree if you knew as much about it as I did.

Theres a difrence between the lore and books than game story lines, and thats a fact for all games/movies etc. They may be in the same timeline but they are not the same exactly. And we are talking about the games first of all, not the books. I think the games stories are horrible, yes there is more too it then 'omg kill aliens lalala' but I still think it sucks, either way with or without that added stuff and honestly, I don't care enough about the timeline to read the books. They may be good but I honestly don't care. And anyway, as we said we were talking about the games, assumably since this was in the gaming forum.........and at the very least I was refering to the games only, I try not to comment on things I don't know about (the books, for instance)

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
Let it run out, and see if it glitches on you and still lets you act as a Gold member and play online. It's worked on another friend's. Just see what happens.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
If you paid via credit card it charges you for another payment automatically.

Cletus

Or you could just pay for the damn subscription.

So anyway, anyone save any cool videos onto their file share thing for us to view? I haven't, but only because I don't have my own 360 to save them on.