Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Games you've bought recently

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
I'm sorry, but you will never find Indigo Prophecy. So...you know...it's time to move on.

Anyway, I've recently bought Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 and The Promise of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
The last game I bought was Mega Man X Collection back in August.

Money is too fucking tight for me to buy much.

Venom

I've bought 4 games in the past few days:

The Orange Box (PS3)
Dark Cloud (PS2)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (PS2)
WWE Smackdown! Vs Raw 2008 (PS2)

TOB and Dark Cloud are fucking awesome. I haven't played Sonic Riders yet, and I'm regretting buying Smackdown...probably not gonna hold on to that one very long.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Wartech: Senko no Ronde, Dance Dance Revolution: The Hottest Party, King of Fighters XI, and Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix (I'm a sucker for price cuts).

Venom

I got a PSP (another one - don't ask) and the following games:

Riviera: The Promised Land
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Daxter (came with it)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Untold Legends: Warrior's Code
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

And I also got Dark Cloud 2 for PS2.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
I haven't played Dark Cloud 2 all the way through, but it is a good game. I'm in the process of debating a new game to get.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
Ok, long list to post... Well not that long but it's the most games bought since taxtime last year. I got:

A PSP, with the Daxter game and Family Guy movie
Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP
PS3, Wes got it for himself but since I play it as well, I count it
MotorStorm, came with PS3
Tomb Raider Anniversary for PS2
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 Featuring ECW for PS3
Need for Speed: Whatever it's called for PS3
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings for DS
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock with wireless guitar for PS3, only PS3 game bought for me

And for now, that's it.

Venom

I bought Wipeout Pure for PSP. It's not that great, I just bought it because it was 10 bucks and I need some more PSP games.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Actually, I can find much, much better deals for 10 bucks. Proof? Xenogears, 6 bucks.

I can find much, much worse deals for 10 bucks. Proof?
Fear Effect 2, 5 bucks.

Wait...did you just seriously fuckin' type Xenogears?! HOLY SHIT I'M REPPING YOU, MAH BOI

The Liztress

Poison Pink
Spectral Souls, PSP
Assassin's Creed, PS3
Kane and Lynch, PS3
GrimGrimore(spelling is off but meh...), PS2

Cletus

Got myself a copy of Advance Wars Days of Ruin yesterday, it's pretty damn fun. They seemed to of balanced it a bit more than it was, it was pretty broken before.

Panic

Don't tase me, bro!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was the last game we got, but my sister payed for that.

The last game I remember paying for is Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s, which was way overpriced.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Spectral Souls, PSP
Assassin's Creed, PS3
Kane and Lynch, PS3
GrimGrimore(spelling is off but meh...), PS2

You and your PS3...I'm jealous. :( I played Kane & Lynch over at my friend's house and I honestly didn't like the controls...it was fun, though! There's something crazily fun about shooting down cops AND pedestrians while getting to your goal, lol.

Oh, and it's spelled Grim Grimoire, lawl!

The Liztress

Poison Pink
You and your PS3...I'm jealous. :( I played Kane & Lynch over at my friend's house and I honestly didn't like the controls...it was fun, though! There's something crazily fun about shooting down cops AND pedestrians while getting to your goal, lol.

Oh, and it's spelled Grim Grimoire, lawl!
Technically, the PS3 isn't mine. It's Wes's. And I looked at the case after I posted and was tempted to fix the spelling. He seems to enjoy Kane and Lynch. It just don't look like something I'd play. >.> I have to wait for my kids to go to sleep before I can get my hands on Assassin's Creed, though. Now that game looks good. So many games... And not enough time in the day to play them.

Crossover

Unoriginal Gangsta
I'm not investing in a ps3 until it nears the time for some exclusives that I'm looking forward to come out. Right now, those games are only MGS4, FFXIII and FF Versus XIII. Anything else I'm looking for, I can get for my 360, and get achievements, lol.

Venom

I picked up 2 games the other day, Folklore for PS3 and Burnout Paradise for 360. I wasn't planning on getting Folklore, but I saw a gameplay video, and it looked cool. Turns out it's awesome. Burnout is a ton of fun too.

Zackapple Express

khdahahfdiahkai fka
Well, I didn't really buy this game. It's one of those Xbox Live Arcade games called Undertow. Microsoft made the game free to apologize for the troubles Live users had with Xbox Live a couple weeks back. And what a game this is. Thank you Microsoft. Most fucking fun I've had in weeks.