Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Games you've bought recently

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Gears of War for PC. Game's cool...just not, like, "the greatest thing in the world" as some people like to tote it around as.

Venom

I've bought a number of games in the last week or so:

DiRT (360)
Hitman: Contracts (PS2)
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (PS2)
Dawn of Mana (PS2)
Kid Icarus (NES)
Hitman: Blood Money (360)
Project Gotham Racing 4 (360)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (360)
Nascar Rumble (PS1)

And for my birthday I received:

Power Stone 2 (DC)
Assassin's Creed (360)
Contra 4 (DS)

Edit: Just got a few more:

Mega Man Zero (GBA)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Destruction Derby Arenas (PS2)

And I'm supposed to be getting Super Mario Galaxy for my birthday as soon as it arrives in the mail.

Cletus

I got Panzer Tactics DS for my Nintendo DS a day or two ago. Great game, in case anyone is wondering, it's a Turn Based Strategy game, similar to games like "Advance Wars" and "Fire Emblem". I'm really enjoying it so far. It sucks that the developers spent very little money on advertisements though, so the player base is pretty small, meaning you don't find many games over wi-fi. It's pretty damn fun when you do find a good game, but most people can't dedicate a good 1-2 hours for one match of a game (the usual time to end a TBS game), so some people quit out in the middle of the match and stuff like that.

If anyone else has gotten this game, FRIEND CODES NAO!!!11111

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
I've never even heard of it, but my interest has been piqued. Will be looking out for it-then I'll come and kick your ass. :)

Cletus

I've never even heard of it, but my interest has been piqued. Will be looking out for it-then I'll come and kick your ass. :)

Yeah, it seems to only spread by word of mouth, no sites have even reviewed it as far as I know. The developers are infamous for working under the radar like that. Also, something I should of mentioned before, it's based in WW2, you can play as the Russian army, the Germans, the Allies, or the UK. So if you're intersted in WW2, you may like the game even more.

Keira

Stainless Steel Mouse
Last game I bought was Bioshock ... except I didn't really buy it, I borrowed it. Oh well o.o

C

Carlos

Obilivion, and Resistance (50 bucks used).

Am now waiting for Unreal Tournament 3. :D

Nazo

Staff member
VIVA LA CARLOS!

Idk... I haven't bought much. I got the new Phantasy Star Universe expansion pack. XD

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
I recently bought Star Craft, as my friend Zach wanted me to. He also tried to convince me to buy Halo, but I just can't do it.

I also got Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Final Fantasy XII (DS)
Paper Mario (GameCube)
Mario Party 7 (GameCube)
Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Guitar Hero III (PS3)

Btw, I am definitely NOT rich. My best friend's cousin hated some of those games, so he gave them to me since he knows we have the same game consoles. I did buy Paper Mario, Mario Party 7, and Guitar Hero II xD

Crossover

Unoriginal Gangsta
I'm balling. I can afford to buy things when I want most of the time, but I have to ration myself because my time is definitely finite.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Been a while since I last posted, but here goes...

Call of Duty 4 (360)
Orange Box (360)
Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Dead Rising (360)
Darkstalkers: Chronicles CT (PSP)
Tales of Eternia (PSP)
Blue Dragon (360)

Venom

My most recent purchase was Soulcalibur Legends, which isn't as good as I was hoping, but isn't a bad game by any means.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
I've bought Gauntlet - Dark Legacy about two weeks ago. It looked a bit similar to Champions Of Norrath or Baldur's Gate but even when it's an action game it is different. It's an ok game but I'm glad I got it for cheap. The controlls are not exactly what I like (especially the item use) and you can't adjust the camera angle.

Zackapple Express

khdahahfdiahkai fka
Last night, I bought Chronicles of Riddick for the Xbox. So far, so good. I went out looking for Indigo Prophecy, too. No luck finding that...