Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Wire: The Game [Input Needed]

Roger Smith

Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow
I lol at the fact that William hasn't yet responded to our requests and demands.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
I lol at the fact, Roger just said in another thread...he never lols! :p

Anyway, i'm still trying to find a good sprite for my character.

W

William

I lol at the fact that William hasn't yet responded to our requests and demands.

There's really no need to reply to anything. I had already said that everyone has 1 week to get their information in or I'll be making it up on my own, so...if it's not done in that period of time, sucks to be you because I'll likely make you into an ugly old woman or something. Rofl.

And as for how the game is coming along...I haven't even opened the Maker yet. Gotta wait til the deadline is up so I can have the information that is being submitted.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Well, if I haven't decided on a sprite by the 8th or whatever...you could put me in as Ron Jeremy. That way everyone could lol at my expense! :-*

Roger Smith

Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow
I lol at the fact, Roger just said in another thread...he never lols! :p

If you notice, all the stuff I say is monotone and/or sarcastic. So, in a sense...I'm not really lol'ing. I just say lol because it's part of the internet experience.

@ William; point taken. Good thing I already have my sprite and character review partly done.