Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frets on Fire

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
Guitar Hero for the PC!
http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/

I hear it's pretty epic. Lots of DLable songs from other people and all sorts of stuff. I haven't played it, but I probably will get it when I get my laptop and play some.

It's free, BTW. And the 360 guitar(s) work just fine in the latest edition. Cool stuff.

Ted

Owls don't lie.
My former roommate was obsessed with Guitar Hero. Actually, a lot of people I know love it. I don't care for it too much myself. This looks interesting, though.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Yeah, as I said, I don't really like rhythm-based games. It gets repetitive quickly for me, sadly. :(

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
Well, I completely forgot about the game before. Someone was asking me if GH would let you go online and DL other people's songs and stuff. I was all no, but told whoever it was about "Flying Frets" or some shit like that. I'd just forgotten the name and where I read about it. I was goin' through part of my Gamepro mag the other day, and came across where it's talked about again. I just decided to make a thread for it so I wouldn't forget this time, and it'd be there for whoever was interested in it. I forgot who that was too.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Its not the best in the world, but hey its free right? I found a torrent and let it download for like 3 days straight and got 210 songs. At the time it was every song out for it. Been a while since then though so i bet theres alot more now.