Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For the regulars who go to Gaming Evolved

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Looks like GE will be down for a little while. When I go to the forums, it gives this message

July 22, 2006 (10:34PM EST) - Gaming Evolved forums are closed right now to complete a move to our new database. The expected downtime should be until Midnight EST. Please check back at that time to see if we are back up or if there is any updates on the server move.

Thanks for your patience.

*Roody*

Just a heads up in case anyone's wondering what happened.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Wow, you didn't even know?! damn... lol. Anyway, i'm moving this thread to the "affilliates" forum, where it should've been in the first place! ;)

Poseidon

LMAO Grave, of course I knew...how could I own and admin the site and not know ;) We were in the middle of a complete dbase move due to our server not being capable of handling the new vb 3.6 soon to be released. Our server hosts though are acting like they've never done a dbase move and managed to screw up alot of stuff. Needless to say I'm going to get quite a few months of hosting from this screw up. We were supposed to only be down for about an hour to 2 hours, instead we were down for over 10 hours. We hope everything gets straightened out today.