Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fact or Fiction?

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
fiction (i dont really know never use firefox)

Sony PS3 costs way more than its worth.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
I sort've NINJA'D you, or you NINJA'D me? :p

anyway...yes I feel PS3 isn't worth the price. But, even if it was a lot cheaper...i'd wait for better games.

i'll pass my turn...but lemme repost my question which was never answered:

Viking warriors wore horned helmets...true or false?

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
true.

As for the banana, yes it is a berry.
A berry is a fruit with the seeds inside the fruit itself. An Apple is a berry. An Orange is a berry.

As strawberry is not a berry, true or false?

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
I sort've NINJA'D you, or you NINJA'D me? :p

anyway...yes I feel PS3 isn't worth the price. But, even if it was a lot cheaper...i'd wait for better games.

i'll pass my turn...but lemme repost my question which was never answered:

Viking warriors wore horned helmets...true or false?

lol i dont know how the hell that happened i even checked to make sure no one else was viewing this thread. :p Well i didnt ask you about games now did i! play the game right! lol jk and i say fasle a strawberry is indeed a berry. I pass turn.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Incorrect, A Strawberry is NOT a berry. It just has 'berry' in it's name. But the seeds of a Strawberry is outside the fruit, therefore it is not a berry. A Raspberry is not a berry, because it has seeds in between all of the individual fruits, same with Blackberry. The only common fruits with 'berry' in their names that are berries are Gooseberry and Blueberry.

"Alien Hominid" is available on GBA, true or false?

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Yup, it's true.

During the great fire of London, a man almost died trying to save a cake. Fact or Fiction?

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Yup, it was true. There was also a man who let all of his posessions burn to ashes to save some Blue Stilton.

Apple makes iPods, Fact or Fiction? :p

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
True of course. Hell, it's the only thing saving Apple's bacon! :p

I pass my turn(cuz i'm too lazy to think of anything good)

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
You decided not to risk falling in my trap, and succeeded. :)
There is a village in a town in France called "Blorange". It's a fact, look it up.

Unless you call Roaring, Growling, Snorting, Grunting, Barking and Purring languages, True.

There's a word which rhymes with Orange. What about Purple? That has a word which rhymes with it. True or False?

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Human's are the only animals who can speak english or other languages - False. Parrots, and a couple other kinds of birds can learn some words.

As for words rhyming with purple: True, although i'm not sure...