Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
What?

It's a fun game.

Shut up.

Sadly, I don't know of ANYONE besides myself who played it. So I always thought I was insane. It got ridiculously hard after the first few levels too...

Nazo

Staff member
I played the hell out of it on my Sonic Mega Collection for the GC. Omg such a fun game. Beat it many times I did. Funnest part of it was definitely two player mode.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
Hmmm...I played it quite often when I was younger. And then a guy I know, Don, came around and kicked my ass at it...:( HE RUINED ME

Venom

DRMBM is a fun puzzle game. I haven't played it a LOT by any measure but I get into it from time to time.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
There was a game for the NES which was exactly the same, can't remember the name. Puyo Puyo or something.

Venom

There was a game for the NES which was exactly the same, can't remember the name. Puyo Puyo or something.

Yeah, that was actually the original game, I think. Sega cloned it with DRMBM and Nintendo cloned it with Kirby's Avalanche. They added Sonic/Kirby in order to popularize it since most people wouldn't have bought Puyo Puyo Fever (I think is the full name) as it were.

Rocketbilly_Redcadillac

Painting Nintendo emblems one baby at a time!
Yeah, that was actually the original game, I think. Sega cloned it with DRMBM and Nintendo cloned it with Kirby's Avalanche. They added Sonic/Kirby in order to popularize it since most people wouldn't have bought Puyo Puyo Fever (I think is the full name) as it were.

What's even more interesting is to play Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche to notice that they use the EXACT same sprites for the "beans".

My friend and I used to throw down on two-player. It's certainly one of the funner puzzle games to challenge someone at. It has a keen sense of balance between encroaching further upon victory on your end while creating hindrance on theirs.