Do you still buy NES games?

Discussion in 'NES Board' started by Tatsu, Apr 20, 2006.

?

Do you still buy NES games?

Yes, I'm a collector! 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Occasionaly 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Only when I stumple over some good offers 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, I allready have all the games I want. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 1 vote(s) 10.0%
No way, I use emulators! 1 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Tatsu Dragoniac

Just answer the poll and comment if you like.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

When I can, I buy NES games. I'm a collector, but i'll only buy the crappy games for low prices! :D
  3. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

I buy them whenever I am able to find them.. I guess thats how we ended up with so many nes systems , I got a deal for 25 games and the nes for $30 so I jumped on it and most of the games are ones we like.. I still check out yard sales and flea markets it seems the best place to find them now. I guess they have become Antiques..:???:
  4. Tektite New Member

I still buy Nintendo (NES) games but just occasionaly. If I find a game that is really rare or a good game that I don't have then I will buy it.
  5. ProtoJMB Gone

Sometimes I will, although I always end up re-selling them. I need to start buying for keeps again.
  6. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

When I can, I go to flea markets SOLELY for NES games. Unfortunately, most games I come across I already have; I don't think I'll ever find any rare games for my NES. :'( Most gaming stores that sell older games don't have that many great games, for they only have the more popular retro games--most of which I already own.
  7. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

My least favorite aspect about digging out ye olde' NES is blowing on the cartridges to get them working! :(
  8. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I don't have a NES ='(. I wasn't born when it was made and never found one for sale. So all I can play are remakes and ROMs.
  9. Raximal I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

I buy them when I see one I really like.
  10. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Dude, do I feel ever so lucky then. There's this used games store that literally sells NES, SNES, Atari 2600, N64, PS1, and Genesis games, and their corresponding systems! I'd say check out eBay or something. I could never resort to playing off Emulators.... It just doesn't feel right. Don't ask me why, I just...don't know. :rolleyes:
  11. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

If I could find a place in Montreal that still sells NES games + the console, I'd buy some again. I love classic games.

Until then, I use an emulator.
  12. Limbofunk New Member

The NES is what I mainly collect for, I had the system as a kid and have some great memories of it. Right now I probably have around 750+ games for it, but likely around 300 are doubles...I'm working on selling a lot of my old toys and other items before I start back to working on my collection again hardcore.
  13. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

I wish you luck for that :)
  14. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Not really .. I don't even have my NES anymore.