Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like the new site?

Do you like the new site?

• Total voters

a legacy reborn

The one and only
Just wondering? If not please post and be specific as to why not. Your vote and comments will help to better the site and your experience when using it :).

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Staff member
It runs really smoothly. As of now I have no complaints and I will be quick to voice them if I happen to come up with any. All good so far

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Like I've said before...it really feels like we're up to date and I like the overall feel of the site. It'll take a bit of time to adjust to the new stuff, but I'm all for change! So, yeah, totally liking it!

Rainbow Deluxe

Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music
I'm very happy with the new site, actually. I was terrified that it was going to be something so horrendous that I would never want to come to WF again. Although, I do miss all of our old smilies.

Lanza

Not too bad. Just takes some getting used to. It's slick and the social networking aspects are nice.

I really miss FireWire though, the default theme on the old board.

Rainbow Deluxe

There has been a problem I've been running into. A lot of the times, it takes a while for the post to go through, and then when it does, it usually makes a double post. Not that I really mind going through and getting rid of the double posts, but it is an issue that I think should be looked into.

PKT

Forever /a/lone
I just want the option of a darker theme...not really one like the old one but dark nonetheless.

a legacy reborn

The one and only
There has been a problem I've been running into. A lot of the times, it takes a while for the post to go through, and then when it does, it usually makes a double post. Not that I really mind going through and getting rid of the double posts, but it is an issue that I think should be looked into.
I'll look into that, might just be a bit of a javascript problem.

Not too bad. Just takes some getting used to. It's slick and the social networking aspects are nice.

I really miss FireWire though, the default theme on the old board.
Hmmm...I will look to see if it is possible...although it might not be.

Rainbow Deluxe

FireWire was an oldddd skin that we had even before the last update to the newer old version of WF. I wish I could remember all of the skins, because there was a gold and black one that I loved, and it would be awesome if there was a way to implement that one, on here.

Venom

It's, uh...interesting, to say the least. It's gonna take some getting used to since I'm accustomed to vBulletin and IPB, but this forum software is totally foreign to me. Still, everything looks good so far.

a legacy reborn

The one and only
Does anyone play MineCraft? I was wondering because there is a nice little minecraft theme for the site that I could add if there is enough demand :). (Like this post if you want it)

Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker

<font color=blue>Fuck.
Holy craptacula. Never expected a reboot like this. I voted that there are some things I dislike. For the most part, I prefer the redesign. Seems simpler, but I did prefer some things about the old skin (I liked the old font, but bigger fonts are better, and I like dark skins—easier on the eyes at night).

Also, there's less available BB Code. No spoiler tags.

Rainbow Deluxe

You can change the skin, Frank. It's at the bottom of the page. Click on "WF Light" and it'll give you the options for WF Dark. I think we should have more choices for skins, though. And yeah, I miss the spoiler tag. I also don't like how you can't use the image tags in the shoutbox.

Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker

<font color=blue>Fuck.
Alright. Glad to see that my feedback is being heeded, inconsequential as it may be. :p Thanks for the tip about the dark skin. Keeping it. :)

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
Confusing and bright(round, blue, kindergarteny bright).... also hi all...where the post count?

a legacy reborn

The one and only
You can change the skin, Frank. It's at the bottom of the page. Click on "WF Light" and it'll give you the options for WF Dark. I think we should have more choices for skins, though. And yeah, I miss the spoiler tag. I also don't like how you can't use the image tags in the shoutbox.
Images added to shoutbox...
Confusing and bright(round, blue, kindergarteny bright).... also hi all...where the post count?
The post count if you click your name will be there in your membercard, also on the sidebar when your at the forum/node list. Technically we could all it to the thread display but it makes it easier to not be distracted and just read through the thread if it's not there.