Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2 Records

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
I've decided that I'm going to start keeping track of my DDR scores, because SuperNOVA2 lacks a High-Score system for whatever reason. So, with that said, here's my two best for today (which were the only ones I had a chance to take a picture of before succumbing to exploding lungs).

My friend also convinced me to make a video of "Max 300 Super-Max-Me-Mix", so next time I go up I'll probably do that as well. And as a side note, the little circle behind the "A" I got in Dragonblade means that I fully combo'd the song.

Dragonblade, Expert (1.5x Speed and Rainbow Notes)
dragonbladest6.jpg

Xepher, Challenge (3x Speed and Rainbow Notes)
xepherux6.jpg

Nazo

Staff member
Har har. My friend Howie from Mississippi is a AAA'st on pad. I used to play pad, but when Katrina hit and took the arcade, there was no place to play. I haven't played on a DDR machine in literally years. My skill on DDR has down right deminished.

The hardest song I could to was Paranoia Survivor MAX. Which, IMO, was harder than Xepher or even MAX 300 S-M-M-M. :-*

Though, not bad, Sean. Pretty sure you'd own me on feet. But, I got you in SM. ;)

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
I'm recovering my skills right now from not playing almost all autumn/winter, since the arcades shutdown the entire time. I'm not AAA's or even AA yet, but I'm still one of the best in my entire area simply because I can pass songs of such intense difficulty.

And no, no way in hell is ANY Paranoia song harder then Super Max-Me-Mix.

And I haven't forgotten about SM, I got my first AAA today on Gaussian Blur (that ridiculously easy song you sent me in that pack -_-).

I'm working on it, for some reason I killed my finger stamina and can't get through TTFAF anymore.

Nazo

Staff member
G-Blur is harder than DragonForce. And the person who made the step file said, "If anyone gets a AAA grade on this, you are either god, or using a Judge 1 difficulty in the options.

So, using that judge one? ;)

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
G-Blur is harder than DragonForce. And the person who made the step file said, "If anyone gets a AAA grade on this, you are either god, or using a Judge 1 difficulty in the options.

So, using that judge one? ;)

...it's not hard...at all. You want me to make a video where I SHOW the options menu?

Nazo

Staff member
Lol. TrFatF I AA'd. I only A'd G-Blur. DragonForce songs on SM are just indurance test. The Blur sagas are hard songs. As is Blue Army.

I'll be honest, I am critasizing you for you Blur's score, only for the fact that last we played... well, you sucked lol. >>

But, if you can really do it, then good for you. I just still don't understand how you can do that song, but not TtFatF.

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
Because I haven't STOPPED playing since you gave me these songs. I do almost all of them every day, plus my some of my own songs, and TTFAF at least four times (which I'll probably only beat it once because of my fingers).

I can destroy songs that are under two minutes, especially if they don't have many arrows.