Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bleach Theory (spoilers)

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Ichigo is Kaien Shiba's reincarnation.

It makes sense to me, but the age and time variants may throw the theory off a bit, however, who knows how long it takes for souls to reincarnate? Right?

Kurama

Why you gotta player hate on IG-88?
*Spoilers past the Chapter involving Isshin and his dirty little secret. 180, I think*

Isshin could've been a decendant of the Shiba family, abandoning the Shinigami and tossing the name into disgrace. He could've fled to the human world and met up with an old friend (Urahara), meeting Masaki (who could've been Kurosaki already, in Japan they sometimes take the wife's name), falling in love, and then asking Urahara to make him a special Gigai. Thus, Ichigo could be both a relative of the Shiba family AND the reincarnation of Kaien.

SeanFury

Kurama said:
*Spoilers past the Chapter involving Isshin and his dirty little secret. 180, I think*

Isshin could've been a decendant of the Shiba family, abandoning the Shinigami and tossing the name into disgrace. He could've fled to the human world and met up with an old friend (Urahara), meeting Masaki (who could've been Kurosaki already, in Japan they sometimes take the wife's name), falling in love, and then asking Urahara to make him a special Gigai. Thus, Ichigo could be both a relative of the Shiba family AND the reincarnation of Kaien.

But Urahara or Isshin says that it's only been about 20/30/40 years that Isshin has used his powers and it was 100 years ago that Urahara and Yoruichi left together. Therefore, Isshin couldn't of left at the same time, but more than likely gave up soul reaping in favor of marrying Misaki. He then would have Ichigo and, I don't know how long reincarnation takes, but it would be possibly for him to be Kaien's reincarnation which would make perfect sense considering a lot of his abilities, how he acts, and even the Hollow thing (which the creators could of chosen to use on Ichigo to refrence back to Kaien).

It would make time-wise sense too. And obviously Isshin would need a special Gigai because, A) Ichigo and friends can't sense his powers and B) how else would he look so young yet be so old?

Kurama

Why you gotta player hate on IG-88?
Well, I meant that Urahara had already left, and Isshin stayed behind. Then when Isshin finally does leave (yeah, likely for Masaki), he remembers Urahara, and meets up with him.

Of course, it could all just be Kubo Tite being an ass and having nothing to do with anything.

SeanFury

Kurama said:
Well, I meant that Urahara had already left, and Isshin stayed behind. Then when Isshin finally does leave (yeah, likely for Masaki), he remembers Urahara, and meets up with him.

Of course, it could all just be Kubo Tite being an ass and having nothing to do with anything.

I hate how attractive Yoruichi, Kukaku, Matsumoto, and Orihime are. It distracts me way too much when I should be thinking 'death death death' and all I can think about is 'boobs boobs boobs'.