Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beat Halo 3?

PropMaster

Smurfly
Staff member
Has anyone beat the game yet? I have played it but only for a little bit.. Just wondering if I should dedicate the time to beat it:)

Cletus

I beat it on the first day on heroic difficulty, then wen't through on Legendary. You should finish it so that you can see the end to the story arc, unless you never payed attention to it.

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
Hawk did @ some point. He beat it w/ a couple other friends, and because of something or other, he had to watch the first cinematic again to actually get the achievement for beating it on Heroic. I thought it was hilarious.

Crossover

Unoriginal Gangsta
My brother and I beat co-op on Legendary. I haven't played it much lately because we always play together. I'm about to work on single player Legendary and then get my online rank up.

Elle Lawliet

Elle Oh Elle
I beat it the day after I got it on Normal and played a lot of Heroic when I was bored, but never even bothered trying to go through on Legendary. Just a waste of time.

Overdose Delusion

So strange what love does.
I played a little bit of it a while back, but never beat it. Not really my type of game. I don't generally enjoy games that are mindless shooting and action with little depth or atmosphere that much. Generally when I play FPS games, I prefer them to have a good story and/or atmosphere, like BioShock, and I lose interest quickly if all the emphasis is on shooting and action. When I played it, I always played co-op with my husband and while I did have fun playing with him, it's not the type of game I'd really pick up and enjoy by myself.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Did Legendary on Co-op, haven't done the metagame though.