Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phantom

Making same topic cause Protoman decided to delete it when it got good.

Discuss.

Vampiro V. Empire

ist Krieg
Another active thread closed? I AM SHOCKED.

Like I said on the mod board, Proto: "this isn't a fucking dictatorship, people WILL, and are allowed to, disagree." These are things that NEED to be discussed. Not just with the mods, but with the entire community. As, you know, it kinda concerns them.

I'm still laughing at the fact that you're fine with Kad and Hyper not being banned because you "worked something out with them", yet you're all for banning Lupin? Wait, what? Kad and Hyper are causing more trouble than Lupin has ever caused (I don't want them banned either). He's one of our best members! Oh, but right, he "bitches and complains about how things are done". God forbid he has a mind of his own and smart enough to realize you suck shit as an Admin. We can't surivive with a few members. So whatever you think these bans are going to do will not happen. I still care about this place, otherwise I wouldn't post here, nor would I bother writing this out since I'm horribly lazy, but come on!

MAMA DIABLA

News Administrator
I guess some people are forgetting the rules here, there are 3 of them that have been broken over and over. If you can't abide by the rules why should you be allowed to stay.. People need to grow the hell up!

2) No Flaming: Any insults or derogatory remarks towards a certain race, gender, religion, sexual preference, and so forth will be handled with warnings. Flaming will only be allowed in the FLAMES! blog.

3) No Bullying: Bullying other members WILL NOT BE TOLERATED on this forum. This includes members ganging up on another member and bandwagoning. If you do not stop when asked to, then there is a possible banning in the works.

3) No Threats and/or Malicious Content: Whether it be on the board or in private messages, you are not allowed to threaten any member or staff member here at Game Wire. You are also not allowed to threaten the board itself. This includes threats to destroy the board. Any threats will be met with a possible ban or warning, depending on the severity.

What happened to the loving community we once had here?

Lupinexus

Trudy said:
Flaming will only be allowed in the FLAMES! blog.

There's a blog for flaming? Didn't even know until I read this post.

Since when has GW ever been a loving community? Like when saphron was posting here everyday everybody wasn't all, "you're so talented and skinny, we love you saphron!"

MAMA DIABLA

News Administrator
Since when has GW ever been a loving community? Like when saphron was posting here everyday everybody wasn't all, "you're so talented and skinny, we love you saphron!"[/quote]

When I first came here everybody more the less got along and did not shit on each other..we were more like a family and talked about different topics without it going haywire. But as of late, things have changed so much that i wonder what caused it. I know we had our share of small problems here, now and then but nothing like all the bashing everyone is doing at this moment...common people let's not let GW die and go down the drain!!And yes i agree some of the things they said to saph was wrong. Some people unforunatly do not know how to use CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM.

Vampiro V. Empire

ist Krieg
... GW... loving community? Er, right. I'm pretty sure anyone could see completely through most of the comments that were made. It was never a loving community, rather, a desperate one. People put on a happy face in hopes of keeping members.

Hyper had "Sean Fury is a negro and a communist." in his signature. Fury was a big baby about it and wanted it removed. Potato thinks Hyper is a bandwaggoner and a bully, tells Hyper to remove the text, Hyper doesn't, Potato deletes it. Hyper then starts a thread, something else happens, Potato/Ax call for some bans, and here we are.

Blood Flower

There is no patch for human stupidity.
So.. we like flaming and mistreating other members? I know people may not like eachother, but you don't have to be big babies about it and post it all over the boards.
But I guess old habits die hard.

Kadenzza

THIS THREAD IS GETTING WAAAAY OUT OF HAND PEOPLE. TEN REPLIES? WHOA.

I REQUEST A :lock: PLEASE

Miso

Sheriff
ohgoddamnit

Yeah, look. the reality of the situation is, if we're going to ban 3 members, that's like a third of the active users here. At that point, you could only blame yourselves for pulling the plug on GW. Honestly, I'd say the hopes for this place are pretty low because frankly the best way to get a lot of attention is to put up some paid adverts, and I don't see that happening. Obviously, word of mouth just won't cut it. But if you're going to ban Lupinexus, abn me to for "flaming" Kadennza in my bitchy-ass threads. It's only fair, right?

I think if you need a reason why GW is dead, it's pretty obvious that's here in this thread.

Phantom

Trudy said:
2) No Flaming: Any insults or derogatory remarks towards a certain race, gender, religion, sexual preference, and so forth will be handled with warnings. Flaming will only be allowed in the FLAMES! blog.

Oh come off of it. You think people will not flame other members? I insult people daily off the forums. Who the fuck are to tell me not to say a derogatory comment. If I wanna call you a filthy feminist nigger jew, then let me. The whole point is posting is to give us the freedom to express ourselves. The problem is, this site is fucking communist.

We all have to act the same. We all have to post the same. Where's the fun in that? Where's the individuality in that? Where's the originality in that?

The fact is there isn't. We're not all gonna see eye to eye on the same topic. Not everyone thinks abortion is evil, not everyone thinks gay marriage is perfectly fine. We each have out own opinions and different ways of expressing them.

3) No Bullying: Bullying other members WILL NOT BE TOLERATED on this forum. This includes members ganging up on another member and bandwagoning. If you do not stop when asked to, then there is a possible banning in the works.

If a member wants to join in, to either look cool or because they dislike the member, then let em'. What kind of stupid fucking rule is that anyways. It's what makes the internetz!!1 fun.

This is why this site isn't succesful. You can't put all these rules telling us how to act. It's completely retarded. If I wanna be a complete dick and gang up on someone, then let me. If I have my reasons for ganging up on a member, then let me.

IF THE MEMBER IS BEING GANG UPPED ON IT'S PROBABLY CAUSE THAT PERSON IS A DICK.

I mean, everyones always ganging up on Sean Fury because he says the dumbest things. He brings it upon himself. You expect us all to just "hold it in". If we all just "held" it in as you want us too, you wouldn't get any posts, and posts lead to traffic, and traffic is what you want on a forum.

3) No Threats and/or Malicious Content: Whether it be on the board or in private messages, you are not allowed to threaten any member or staff member here at Game Wire. You are also not allowed to threaten the board itself. This includes threats to destroy the board. Any threats will be met with a possible ban or warning, depending on the severity.

Threatening on the internets sure is dangerous! ARCY WATCH OUT, IM FLYING INTO HAWAII TO BEAT YOU UP. TAKE ME SRSLY!!!111

lol