Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should the disruptive members be banned?

• Yes, They dont care about this board anyway

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No, They breath life into this board

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Tektite said:
This board should be more open to other members, without the bad language and negative comments towards each other that's being posted, just for "fun".

That's not the discussion at hand.

It's the fact that this site isn't interesting at all. It's like a washed up land of pussies. Everyone has to be extra fucking nice! We have to follow the same dress code and everybodies personality is just the same as the last.

Having a discussion here and there wouldn't kill the site. Maybe it'd make it interesting for once.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Vampiro V. Empire said:
All the members here are white. What does it matter when there's no one here to offend?
Do you know this for sure? I mean im not trying to get into it with you or mad at all, but I just want to know do you know this for a fact?

Hyper

soul society
well proto is about as white as they get, same as ax, vamp, kadenzza, lupinexus, me, you, grave wisdom I assume, corrupt, I think that's about all the active members here wow that's pathetic :(

oh, actually, phantom is black/mexican, but you wouldn't know it :-*

Hyper

soul society
so you're a nigger AND a boat nigger? dahaha

im sorry thats just too funny you know I'm joking but dahahaha :cool:

Lupinexus

Tektite said:
I say that's a good idea.

Posting "spam" just to post is not what this boards needs. Protoman has been doing a good job as admin.

Protoman becoming admin is one of the worst things to have happened to this place. Yeah, Ax hired him because he supposedly cares about this forum, but what he really cares about is being in control so he can try to tell people how to behave and implement retarded features like the warning system.

And if "bad" language really bothers you that much... you be one crazy nigga.

Phantom said:
It's the fact that this site isn't interesting at all. It's like a washed up land of pussies. Everyone has to be extra fucking nice! We have to follow the same dress code and everybodies personality is just the same as the last.

Wow that's pretty much what I've been trying to say the past few months. Very nicely said.

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Hyper said:
well proto is about as white as they get, same as ax, vamp, kadenzza, lupinexus, me, you, grave wisdom I assume, corrupt, I think that's about all the active members here wow that's pathetic :(

oh, actually, phantom is black/mexican, but you wouldn't know it :-*
You hate me so much you can't even remember me? =(

I'm like a bunch of tan caucasian nationalities, so I guess I'm white.

Lupinexus

Sean is from New Jersey, so it's pretty easy to forget all about him by default.

Vampiro V. Empire

ist Krieg
Do you know this for sure? I mean im not trying to get into it with you or mad at all, but I just want to know do you know this for a fact?

Yeah, excluding Phantom (Which I call a nigger on a daily basis, and who doesn't care), there's no one else. Unless it turns out you are, but if so, I don't really care. If you get offended, stop being black.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Racial slurs don't offend me, and they shouldn't really offend anyone in this day and age. Most of the time you hear it nowaday's, it's meant in a sarcasm sort've way. I call myself cracker and whitey all the time, and people call me the same? Do I care? no. Should I care? not really. Everyone's racist to an extent, even to people of our own races.

Tektite

Vampiro V. Empire said:
What spam?

I consider the flame board to be full of spam.

Impossible. Literally impossible. You can't have a community of +20 people and expect perfect behaviour. There's going to be swearing and there's going to be name-calling.

Maybe not perfect behaviour, but maybe the rules can help cut down the name-calling and swearing.

Miso

Sheriff
I think the comprimise here is to not have overbearing rules, but not to be total fuckwits either. I don't think anyone really should be banned, nor do I think that this quasi-racism is really grounds for it. But when it just gets to the point of "fucking stupid" it sorta pisses me off, because it's not funny. That's really all I'm trying to say. As far as scaring off new members, we did a good enough job of that before. Unless we start an actual campaign to get more, I guess there's no point in worrying about it, based on the arguments I've read.

Kadenzza

Hey, I have a grand idea: fuck you, sean fury. you are a fucking nigger and I hate you.

You do realise that it's not exactly racism when the members I call niggers don't even count as PEOPLE?

and even if they did, they're not black. I've got at least three very good friends of african origin.

fuck you, ax. fuck you, you fucking communist nigger hippie.

Miso

Sheriff
Kadenzza said:
You do realise that it's not exactly racism when the members I call niggers don't even count as PEOPLE?
That's actually the logic 1800's slave owners in the Confederacy held. Nothing against ya or anything, I'm just sayin'.

Kadenzza

I was actually talking about sean fuggy and ax, but hey. I'm not a racist, I'm just mildly bigoted.

Phantom

Hyper said:
so you're a nigger AND a boat nigger? dahaha

im sorry thats just too funny you know I'm joking but dahahaha :cool:

boat niggers are the cubans you mofo >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.