Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ATTN: Rock Band players

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
Just wanted to see who all plays or has played and enjoys RB.

What is/are your band name(s)?

A couple that I'm in:
Cradle of Insanity (started as singer. lulz)
Dragon Ark (guitarist)

Will add moar as I remember them. I've got a drummer too, but I can't freakin' remember what the band he's in is called.

Nazo

Staff member
I play. ^_^

Band name: Lincoln Horse.

Nazo: (Me.) Guitarist.
Monk: (Friend Joel.) Drums.
Kay Kay: (Joel's g/f.) Vocals.
Renji: (My brother.) Bass.

Difficulty setting atm: Medium.
Star Average: Five.

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
We typically roll around 4 or so. 5 stars isn't incredibly uncommon anymoar. Guess I should list the band that we use most.

The Orpheus Experience (gotta change the name for online play. lulz)
Wolf (Orpheus Lupus here. he doesn't post. jackass): drums
Hawk/Lithium: vocals (I'm not kidding. he/she sings for us)
Me: lead guitar. win
Drae (DraeX here. he also doesn't post. team killing fucktard): bass

My gf: vocals when she's @ Hawk's. Not very often, but she's pretty damn good. She winss.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
I am good singer, AK. And I'm getting better. Medium and Easy are way to damn easy. I may not sound perfect but sometimes to hit the right note you can't make it sound great but I think I'm inproving my pitch and starting to sound pretty good actually. Mr. Monotone can not the say the same? Yes? No?

Solo tour complete on hard, general 90% average rating. I'm not perfect...yet but easy prob gets me 100 straight across. Anyway... plan to finish up the downloaded songs on hard and then hit up the expert tour ;)

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
I didn't pick my vocal chords. I like them as they are regardless. True story: I prefer my "singing" to be stuck to deeper stuff/growling, etc. You can just STFU.

Also, I don't believe I really bashed you. I just said she sings when she's there, ok? GTFOver it. Prick.

Nazo

Staff member
Wtf...? You called him a he in our chat last night, no a "she" here... WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

On a serious note, I'm thinking about moving to hard mode on the guitar. I'm not good at moving teh hand because when I go to orange it fucks me over, but I'mma practice it.

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
Would be fun to do a qucikplay band thing over live sometimes if your ever over at your friends... :3