Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And the winners are....

ProtoJMB

Gone
Well, after deciding that the last two polls I made were stupid (Thanks Shuffler for your persistance), we have the new 4 members of the Negotiating Guild. They are: (Drum roll)

Shuffler! With 12 votes

Blood Flower! With 11 votes

And Phantom and AKDemon! With a tie of 7 votes each.

So there you have it folks, you voted and these are the new members of the Negotiating Guild. Thanks for voting! Sorry to those who lost, but hey, there is always April elections. I think we are going to have a different format of voting though next time.

So all that needs to happen now is that the password needs to be given out, and the Guild Members need to be made mod of the Guild board.

Shuffler

Señor Member
Protoman said:
And Phantom and AKDemon! With a tie of 5 votes each.
They actually had 7 each. :nerd:

And also something I never thought about: Once you've gone into the guild room once you aren't asked for the password again; not even when it gets changed. What happens next?

ProtoJMB

Gone
Shuffler said:
They actually had 7 each. :nerd:

Fixed.

And also something I never thought about: When you go into the guild room once you aren't asked for the password; not even when it changes. What happens there?

Rob is supposed to change the Password everytime we change members.

EDIT: Wait, I see what you are saying. Rob this sounds like something you need to fix....

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
Don't worry bout that, RS and I'll keep the rest of us in line... Thanks to all who got me into the NG for 6 months or so!

regnits

AKdemon said:
Don't worry bout that, RS and I'll keep the rest of us in line... Thanks to all who got me into the NG for 6 months or so!
No problem at all. I voted for each and every one of my loyal fans.

Roger Smith

Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow
I'm happy this whole ordeal is over with. Now we can actually breath a little easily now. Welcome and congrats to all new Guild members. For everyone else that didn't get in...there's always next April ^_^