yu yu hakusho

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by ReignLord, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ReignLord Feelin' Fine

is this anime still on tv in america i havent seen it in a long time
  2. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

As far as I know, Cartoon Network doesn't air it anymore and neither does Adult Swim. It may air in diffrent parts of the countries due to the varying times and such, perhaps even Comcast On Demand has it, but I wouldn't know about that. But as far as I know, East Coast = no for YYH.
  3. ProtoJMB Gone

Awww man! I loved this show back when it was on. It was really good. My favorite character was the little baby guy... I know his name but I will butcher it up trying to spell it. :p
  4. ReignLord Feelin' Fine

kuwbara is really annoying. i still read the manga but i usally like to watch the anime. i feel special knowing whats gonna happen :cool:
  5. ProtoJMB Gone

Lol, I find Kuabara (sp) really funny, infact his is my second favorite character. Anyone know if they have this show on DVD or something? I thought I saw it in Target, but I am not sure.
  6. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Kuwabara.

And yes Protoman, you can get YYH on VHS and DVD.
  7. William Guest

I've seen a few episodes on my computer, and I thought it was really good. I THINK I saw an episode on Cartoon Network recently as well. It was episode 90-something.
  8. ReignLord Feelin' Fine

What?!?

How do you get them on your computer? Is it some special software?
  9. William Guest

Nah. You download them from sites or download programs such as Bearshare, Ares, Soulseek, Kazaa, Limewire, etc.