Your Ideal Home

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Pie, Jul 29, 2009.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd like to know what you think would make an ideal home for you.

For me it'd likely be any place that gives me enough space to place things like I like them and still have enough room for when I need to lay out things all over the floor. :p I need space to be creative.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm not sure this qualifies as serious discussion, so I'm going to move it to the Community board considering it's more about the community than just general chat.

Anyway, my ideal home has always been a HUGE house, not quite a mansion though. I've just always wanted more rooms than I know how to deal with, a huge kitchen, a huge living room, a dining room, a computer room, a large master bedroom, three additional rooms (two kids rooms and one guest room), and of course it would be a two story house!
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

If I had the money I'd probably opt out for a tall place like a building or mansion. I had a friend who lived in a mansion once. Those places are awesome.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

My best friend Maya when I lived in Atlanta used to live in a mansion. She probably still does, too. My mom's old best friend Lynn and her family also lived in a mansion, too. I would get so jealous every time I would go over to either of their houses.
  5. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I'd want a small place out in the middle of nowhere. One floor, one bedroom with a decent kitchen, living room and bathroom. Don't really want or need much else. I'd be uncomfortable living in a place much bigger than that.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've lived in a room which was about 12 x 12 x 10 for a bit. It was an apartment. I had 3 desks in there and all of my things were set up just like I liked em though. I have more room right now but it is harder to manage things thing way since I have to decide where I want things first.