What is more important

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Hyper, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hyper soul society

To you what is more important: Happiness or security?
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Duuuuuuuude. What are you doing here?

Also, happiness. Though security is admittedly something I take for granted.
  3. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

I can't decide which one I value more.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

A better question is "what is ANYONE doing here?" But I guess since I'm also here I might not get the answer I want. >_>

Anyway, happiness. To me, someone who is more concerned with security than happiness tends to live in the future - asking themselves where they'll be in 10 years or whatever, and how they can be ready for it. Someone who is more concerned with how things are going to be, rather than how they are. To me, it's easier to be happy if you just take one day at a time and live for each moment, rather than living for a time that hasn't happened yet. I'm willing to admit it may be foolish not to plan ahead, but at the same time I'm happier with my life if I'm not worrying about what it's going to be like down the road and just living day by day.
  5. Hyper soul society

Hi guys :) Missed you long time!
  6. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

I forgot that this place existed until it was linked on VGC. It's somehow still hovering just above lifelessness.
  7. Venom Well-Known Member

It's doing better than the place we started to leave WF for dead. XD
  8. Hyper soul society

what's to blame for the death of the online video game forum? better ones coming up? facebook? mitt romney?
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

Canada. It's always going to be Canada.