Vitamin B6

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archangel Sabre, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I know what you're thinking: why are you making a thread about vitamins in a dying forum? You're retarded! Go away!

BUT JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED.

I hear taking considerable amounts of B6 before bed will give you some crazy dreams (google "B6 dreams" to see what I'm talking about). Anyone ever have a chance to try this? I'm considering it. Got the supplements and everything, but am waiting for a night where I don't have to worry about work or school when I wake up.

Will keep you posted, when I try this.
  2. William Well-Known Member

I bet once you do try it you're going to have a dream that WF is the most active forum on the internet.

:oscar:
    Venom likes this.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

lmao.

I don't think I have any Vitamin B6, and I don't really want to buy any, so I'll just let you do it and tell us how it went.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

100 mg B6 before bed.

I had a dream that I worked at some strange hybrid of KFC and GNC (one of which I've actually worked for before!), then I met someone from my current job, who recommended me for our companies newest venture: seeking out new consumers on Nepal. Don't ask me why Nepal, but it was Nepal. And I thought, "That sounds pretty awesome! I'll get to explore the world, and maybe soon I can take that trip to the Moon so I can sell our products there too."

INTERESTING, to say the least. Or just standard dream fair. Wtf either way. Will try moar next time.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Yeah and don't OD on b6...
  6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I don't think it's possible to OD on vitamin B6. >_>
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

You could be the first...?!?
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

We may need to tell Guiness to make some space in their record books.