Tom Clancy's:Splinter Cell RP

Discussion in 'General Theme RP' started by Pie, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Darth Arkas RC-1138

*falls over* ...You guys have GOT to be shittin' me.... WTH is this? Some kinda conspiracy to make me look like some kinda RP G0d, +2???? Eh?
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, PUNKASS!!!! YOU'RE ALL LIARS, AND YOU JUST WANT ME TO SUFFER FOR PAINS YOU DON'T REALLY EVEN HAVE!!!!! HA!

...If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get me some medimacations and overdose. Or go in the corner and cry, or similar. Or-.........
    j/k. Lawlz.

"Real" name: Michael J. Caboose(and I. Hate. Babies.) No, not really. I'd lawl though. Let's go w/ Anonymous. Yeah, that's it. (I'll change it later because I haven't any decent names as of yet. Bleh.)

Agent name: Arkas, SC-1, or, on rare occasion, Boss (you can argue w/ me over that all you like. I don't have to be in charge.)
    Specialties: Ranged sniping, silent entry, brutal but clean kills, enhanced hacking knowledge (if anyone thinks that's too many things to be excessively proficient @, make it known).
    Looks/Image: Relatively lean, but solid muscle foundation. Dark brown, nearly black hair. Cold, dark brown eyes.
    Personality: All about balancing teamwork and getting the task done efficiently and stealthily, but not against using brutal force and explosives if required.

There's a basic outline deal that you guys can expand on.
    1 people like this.
  2. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

WHOO! My turn!
    Agent name: Z, or Junior.
    Specialties: Close combat with both lethal and non-lethal weapons, acrobatic, fast, can hack computers, locks, etc., lock picking, interrogating terrorists, and can get out of any situation.
    Looks/image: muscular, but non massive, around 5'11", 154 lbs., black, short hair.
    1 people like this.
  3. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Agent Name: Azraiel & SC-7
    Specialties: Stealth and assassination, lacks in hacking abilty without electronic aid.
    Looks: Besides the normal Splinter Cell attire he has a rare shade of violet in his eyes. Fairly short, but not incredibly short deep brown hair, clean shaven, medium build and height.
    Personality: What one would describe as a little 'out there'. What he lacks in a stable personality he makes up for in abilty. Which is probably the only reason he's still around.
    1 people like this.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Since I can't tell if PoD is in or not, I think Until GW posts his character we should wait to determine what the teams and such will be and if PoD is joining he/she should say so. Also when we do start will I (I have no problem with doing so.) have to control the enemies.
  5. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Which is why I didn't want to run this thing. I don't control those that aren't myself very well. Meh.

Quick question: Is this run like Spies vs Mercs, or the solo/co-op (Chaos Theory) deal? That actually does influence things quite a bit.
  6. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

It really does. I'd like to do it in the solo/co-op way. There's more variety there. In the spies vs mercs thing...well...all you do it kill the opposing enemy (either a spy or merc)
  7. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I'd also like to do it the main way as Stalker said. Would be more fun in my opinion. Much more...
  8. Darth Arkas RC-1138

There's an actual storyline that way. I just wanted to be sure, because you said teams and all. All I want is clarification.
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

Solo/co-op as I planned for this and it's popular. I suggest you all stick together for the most part.
  10. Darth Arkas RC-1138

No need to tell us that. Most of us love squad based shooters and such. I absolutely love team games. Everyone has to perform, but you're not on your own. Someone will inevitably be able to cover your back some of the time. I like that.

Though if there are 'nough of us, which there may not be, we might split into 2 smaller squads or somethin'. Pincer tactics work extremely well, especially when you're on the offensive.
  11. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

If Grave ever posts his char sheet we'll have four, not including Phylnth
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

You all should choose a non-game item to have with you.
  13. Why don't you PM Grave with a serious question asking about the character sheet. Once this gets started, I might even join.
  14. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

"Real" name: unknown

Agent name: Grave, GW-1, or, "Mr. Asshole"

Specialties: Ranged sniping, silent entry, brutal but clean kills, excellent strategist

Looks/Image: Relatively lean, but solid muscle foundation.Long dark brown hair ,Emerald green eyes.

Personality: Works fine alone, but even better in a team setting. He prefer's quick battles, but he's more than prepared for the long-term. Despite a reputation as an "asshole" he cares deeply about his team-mates, and would do anything to help them survive.
    1 people like this.
  15. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

^You're such an asshole. I kid. Congrats! YOU MADE A CHAR SHEET! shall we start this?
  16. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Dunno, are we still waiting on anyone else?
  17. PKT Forever /a/lone

Just PoD to see if he's playing or not. If so make a char sheet.
  18. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Go ahead and start. We'll throw him in if he makes a char sheet. Let's not bother waiting, because there's actually some interest in it. Let's go.
  19. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

I'm with AK on this. Get on with it already! :D

P.S: when this starts, i'm gonna split the actual RP into a seperate thread.