The Sailormoon Fan Thread.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Reasonable Addition, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Which CDs do you have? If I was at home, I'd offer to burn all the ones you didn't have and send them to you, but alas, I'm not at home.

I owuld LOVE to own everything that was made for Sailor Moon. Only things I have everything of are the Anime, CDs, Manga books, and the playing cards. xD
  2. The Liztress Poison Pink

Dude... Please stop the bickering... You boys need to behave now. Or the females you are/are not impressing might kick your tails.

I did a search on eBay for the manga, because for me, that is where I would start. I am a book worm. The search came up with one of the books...
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Really? I can try to look them up on Amazon for you, or something else. I have my ways...>>
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, let me think...I have a good bit of the cds for Sailor Moon SuperS such as the music collection, the orgel fantasia, pretty cast and piano fantasia. Then there's the Sailor Stars music collection (volume 1 and volume 2), Sailor Moon R Maiden Poem: Sailor Jupiter (or something like that), and Sailor Moon Best Song Collection. I really need to take a gander at my CD rack, but those are what I can remember from the top of my head.
  5. The Liztress Poison Pink

I found some on Amazon. ^.^ Too bad I can't afford a dern one. The first one is like $28... Such a shame. Oh well.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

When I go home, I'll take a look at my collection and let you know if I can send the ones you don't have to you. Though I'll only be at home for two days, so it might have to wait until I'm at home for a week.

28 bucks?!? I got mine for 6! Dang, prices have really gone up since I last ordered Sailor Moon merch from Amazon.
  7. The Liztress Poison Pink

A shame I know... But I did find a site with like 18 volumes of the novels to download...
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I want the site! Being away from my Sailor Moon merch has been quite a bad thing for me. I started checking out manga books from the library here. :/
  9. The Liztress Poison Pink

VNManga - News It has them all and a lot more manga series. I got Eerie Queerie from here and I thought it was pretty funny. I need to buy some more blank CD's to transfer the manga novels over to.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Why thank you Liz! I'll most definitely be putting this site to good use. :] Funny though, I was rereading the first book of the SuperS that I checked out at the library, and I really forget how much different the Anime is from the manga series. It's funny since in the manga, Fisheye is a guy. >>
  11. The Liztress Poison Pink

Yeah, it shocked me just a little about all the differences. I happen to like the manga more than the anime.
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

This is the only anime of which I prefer the anime over the manga. I love the manga and everything, but I just feel closer to the characters because of the anime.
  13. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

-resurrects Sailor Moon Thread-

Soooo, I'm finally home and can look at my Sailor Moon collection and see what CDs I have. Though, this will mean I have to go into the attic and get them all down as I ran out of room in my room and there's really no room left in the bookcase next to the computer. So yeah, just let me know what you might need Mai and I'll try to burn them for you. o.o

As for why I resurrected the thread, I was going to the other night when Gisele and I were talking about Sailor Moon in the Power Rangers thread and I decided that we should liven this thread up again, though I'm probably the only one gonna post on it. >>

ANYWAY. So yeah, I'll say that I recently watched the entire Sailor Stars season again. I so love that season, though I'll have to say that one of my favorite "evil" battles is in SuperS when Sailor Moon is talking to Queen Nehelenia at the end right after Chibi Moon is pushed off that thing they were hovering on. I'm a sap for the evil speeches that end up having the good guy teaching the bad guy a lesson.
  14. Nazo Moderator

Speaking of Sailor Moon. I'm doing a vector of a hentai pic of Serenity. I will post it soon in the Pr0nzone.

That is all.

Good day.
  15. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

I've actually always really liked this anime. -_-; It was my favorite show when I was little, and I still like it nowadays although I haven't really watched any of it in a while. I mainly like it for the first and third seasons of the show, which I find to be excellent, also for Michiru aka Sailor Neptune who is one of my all-time favorite anime characters. I just love her for how beautiful, intelligent and artistic she is. : )